SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Marcus doesn't like Nick. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending Jen PM's on Instagram trying to make Nick look bad so he looks good. Marcus isn't Jen's type at all JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Idk then. Maybe she likes Marcus laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:04 pm

Is there a love triangle brewing here?!? giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:05 pm

R
jen689 wrote:Marcus doesn't like Nick. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending Jen PM's on Instagram trying to make Nick look bad so he looks good. Marcus isn't Jen's type at all JMO
I don't understand all this at all but I do know these connections need to be kept an eye on in these coming weeks.
For sleuthing this season of course.yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Maybe Josh put a good word in about Marcus to Jen on BIP. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Now that Marcus is available maybe his bro is helping him out. :gotcha:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jen689 wrote:Marcus doesn't like Nick. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sending Jen PM's on Instagram trying to make Nick look bad so he looks good....
I don't understand all this at all but I do know these connections need to be kept an eye on in these coming weeks....
Nick supposedly broke the man code during Andi's season. Most of the other men moved on and were friends with Nick. Marcus couldn't do that. Nick has tried to reach out to Marcus especially after his fake wedding. Marcus doesn't seem to want anything to do with Nick.  

Marcus threw Lacy under the bus by selling their story to a tabloid. Marcus is the last person I'd want to see with Jen or any other women from the franchise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:16 am

Jen started following Carly, who doesn't follow back, and liked her last 4 posts. Again, Jen is very picky about who she follows. Doesn't make Jen a...fan of Carly? Carly is the most pathetic member of Bachelor Nation imo. Back when I used to appreciate Jen for not following the jokes of the Bachelor world, I would have cited Carly as an example.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:28 am

Marcus is an azz. Hope Jen has the good sense to stay away from him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:55 am

Honestly I hope this girl has the good sense to go fishing outside Bach Nation considering the quality of men this circuit is blessed with.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:19 am

There are some great guys but maybe not always the ones who hang out at the bachelor pool.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:34 am

But she went in the shiw a second time to meet guys in TB circuit. And apparently stayed a long time on the second one.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 am

So Jen is heading to Charleston per her snapchat and Twitter. Any ideas who or why she is going? And if she is truely going to Charleston?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27