SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Good habit: set your intention for the day each morning. Today this was mine thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f446 thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60a @thehomet @doc.shorty #aka #dontbeanasshole #thehomet by @jensav11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 pm

She really is lovely.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:44 pm

albean99 wrote:She really is lovely.
She is. She can do better than this show, better than Nick. There are plenty of guys who don't come with a disclaimer saying "You need to meet him in person, then you'll like him." Worthy guys don't have to start off by addressing whatever reservations you have. All jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:00 pm

^^^^^Agree with you, MaxWilder I am hoping they left as friends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:44 pm

jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Jen is soooo beautiful. She looks great with both her dark hair and light hair. Was it most likely the same color as above for Paradise?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
jen689 wrote:Marcus is now following Jen on Instagram and she's following him back. I think Marcus is interested in Jen. She can do way better than Marcus JMO
Pretty much every recent BachelorWorld guy follows her and is interested (source: they have eyes). Why did she follow back Marcus of all people?? The guy is a punchline imo.

I miss the days when she only followed her cast mates and some alums in the Ft. Lauderdale area. That seems like a lifetime ago (in reality a couple of months). I naively took that as a sign she wasn't interested in joining the circuit.

Seems she followed those part of BIP. I don't take anything from her following Marcus.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:15 pm

atem wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 pm

If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If he followed first, she probably just followed back because it's a nice thing to do/he's in Bach nation.
She follows only 123 people right now, which is lower than average. At least half of JoJo's guys follow her, but she doesn't follow any of them. Not even the ones who were on BiP3 with her! In other words, she doesn't just follow back out of courtesy.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:12 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
atem wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:

Seems she followed those part of BIP.  I don't take anything from her following Marcus.
But he wasn't on BiP3. He's just on the circuit.

What ? Not Marcus and Nick are again interested in the same girl ? thehomet - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27