SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:32 pm

I think the lamp has a strong backbone/support. That could be the difference. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 pm

cantstopl @Kashathediva the lamp also doesn't have a "friend" and saboteur named AshleyI. All things for the pro column.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Heck, even a rock looks like a better option than Jared. Lamp looks like Prince Charming compared to him. At least the lights come on in a lamp.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:28 pm

The lamp has more personality, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Not bad looking either, right? Caila must have been intimidated by Lamp's masculinity after being with Jared. #herloss
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:13 am

seton wrote:Patti called him a 'douche' on the show. She missed an opportunity by not having him there on the show and calling him that to his face. He would have deserved it.

Patti Stanger has a foul mouth. She is also a bad example; she's in her 50's, been engaged several times, and has never found a husband. A case of the pot calling the kettle black? If I were Jared and she invited me to be on the show, I would have politely declined. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:08 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:AI was so positive that Jared will agree with everything she said re. their "friendship" when he appears on AP. I don't know whether to have some wine or a barf bucket on hand for this occasion. Maybe both. Stupid Tptb not bringing in Wells beforehand so Caila's only real option was Jared (Nick was waiting for Jen and would definitely have chosen Jen over Caila IMO). Blah.

I almost wish they all of them come the first week. I'm not sure exactly how they will dwindle it down. But at least, it will be an even playing field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:25 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
seton wrote:Patti called him a 'douche' on the show. She missed an opportunity by not having him there on the show and calling him that to his face. He would have deserved it.

Patti Stanger has a foul mouth.  She is also a bad example; she's in her 50's, been engaged several times, and has never found a husband.  A case of the pot calling the kettle black?   If I were Jared and she invited me to be on the show, I would have politely declined.  JMHO.

I dont see a problem with any of the above. YMMV. At least you know where you stand with her, none of this passive-aggressive craven bullcrap.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:46 am

I'm seriously wondering whether Jared watched Ashley's Millionaire Matchmaker and if that would've had any impact on him. If he's watched all of that and the last few episodes of BIP, and then goes on After Paradise and defends Ashley then I am at a loss for words. And if Caila and Jared are both on AP I really hope he finally says something in support of Caila since he's been so silent on twitter. The blame for the end of the relationship also shouldn't just go on Caila. Jared is the one who still went away with Ashley even after all of this mess!

It's very clear that Jared's continued association with AshleyI is going to hinder him until he cuts that cord once and for all. At this point he's looking worse and worse the longer he keeps those ties. Jared keeps saying that Ashley is a good friend. I think she's been a terrible friend to him and has never cared about his personal happiness. How he doesn't see that boggles my mind. I think Jared and Ashley are so toxic together and the sooner they end this dynamic the better for everyone.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 am

I have a low opinion of Jared and don't expect much from him on AP. Hopefully tonight is the last time I have to see this pansy on the show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:13 am

Ridiculous season. Simply ridiculous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:37 am

I don't expect anything from him. He has never come across as smart, or witty, so I doubt he will provide much of anything. Caila has brought some nice zingers, so I'm interested to see if she call Jared out on his passive yet enabling approach.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma