SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/26BRIQw8sPHIsrpZK
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CpDSsucUkAArAlo
Bachelor Nation ‏@bachelorn234
Ashley and Lauren did an incredible job #BachelorInParadise @ttolbert05 @haibon_jared
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 pm

OMG! At first I thought it was face-swapped, but then I realized it is makeup on their eyes! hahahaha

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:57 pm

So, are Jared and Calia not dating after all? Doesn't seem like it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:58 pm

atem wrote:So, are Jared and Calia not dating after all? Doesn't seem like it.

I think they are as per the tidbit's of info sleuthed. I think they are trying to be discreet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:49 pm

I have a feeling that Jared was so disinterested in the other girls because he was waiting for Caila to come. Just think they were already talking before filming. He seemed to want nothing to do with Jubilee or Emily. And Emily def kissed him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Jared has been sleep walking through these two episodes. Waiting to see him awake and I hope he is the one chasing Caila and not the other way around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

I also think Jared wasn't the least bit interested in Emily. I believe he didn't want to lead Jubilee on after their date. He seems to be biding his time until someone he's interested in, probably Caila, shows up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:18 pm

From all the clips we've been shown so far of Caila and Jared in BIP it does look to me like Jared will be pursuing her after she initially asks him on the date. The body language is very different IMO from what we've seen and I think it'll be quite a contrast to how he's been so far with any of the other girls. If he knew Caila was coming to BIP then I wouldn't be surprised if he was waiting for her. He says in one of the previews that he's happy that Caila is there and he isn't thinking about anyone else. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:49 pm

I love that this season further reinforces what a decent human Jared is and how he can be so chill in this crazy setting.  I love that he's not just going to fake his way along with make outs and false lovey dovey talk to whoever is available to keep him on tv longer.  He's a real guy and only wants to go for someone he's into, which isn't just any female near by IMO.  Go Jared.   I'm excited to see how he and Caila are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:03 am

In the next episode preview after Caila arrives Jared says that "it's definitely the most excited I've been in Paradise." Looking forward to seeing that relationship develop.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma