SELECT CONTENT

Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 am

I saw many of the guys this season on the bachelorette looking the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:59 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Something about Leah has been looking different to me for a few months now. And I think I finally figured out what it is... I think she got lip fillers/injections. IMO. Can anyone else tell?
In her last few IG posts, definitely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Oh yea she definitely has lip fillers. She has been bugging me so much on snapchat lately. I used to like her, outside of the Lauren lies. But she seriously just parties so much and is obnoxious and always posing stupidly trying to be overly sexy. Blah. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Of freaking course Leah would want to go for Chad. She's so annoying. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 pm

From RS...

Episode One

Leah Block joins on Day 2 and is after Chad. One problem: Chad isn’t there anymore

Dates: Leah with Nick

Rose Ceremony: Nick gave his rose to Amanda

Eliminated: Leah Block

Too bad Chad was eliminated before Leah arrived. It would have been great tv to see Chad/Leah together

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:13 pm

They have all the time in the world if they are meant to be. The main question is does she tolerate meat and protein powder?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have all the time in the world if they are meant to be. The main question is does she tolerate meat and protein powder?
She's still gropping after him since she posted that video of him breaking his microwave laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:25 pm

There is a wench wrench for every nut.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:26 pm

yea I think Leah could be Chad's perfect match. They both try REALLLLLLLLLLY hard to be cool.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

I guess Leah decided to go for the one guy that she would have the least competition for. Easy way to get to the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:02 pm

And that didn't work very well for her.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:11 am

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CnLx5NVUkAAmc4u
Leah Block ‏@leahblock
Me and my chocolate mama mocha caramel frappe princess @JubileeSharpe1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
hdman
jen689
Duke702
albean99
Alanna