SELECT CONTENT

Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CpYJJLWUMAEANGW
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"I'd wash my laundry on Nick's abs." - Leah
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:44 pm

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CpYLSlvWIAAUSCX
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"Stop trying to be me, Amanda." - Leah goes for the block?
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 pm

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CpYIyVGXgAAuafe
eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CpYIyU9WgAA9e4G
Jackie Lopez ‏@JacquelynLo
Anyone else really focused on wtf is different with Leah? You're welcome. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 pm

She looks 10 yrs older. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Yes, Kasha, I liked her more before though I cannot say I ever liked her at all!  no no
You can change your looks, but if you don't add any charm it's all useless! no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Her face looks like it is physically painful to full on smile or move her facial muscles and show any kind of expression. Her face looks literally frozen to me. I could never live like that. Reminds me of that feeling of novacaine after a dentist visit that I can't wait for it to wear off.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:43 pm

She looked much better before, and her personality is obnoxious

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm

She just seems so insecure. I know a lot of it was edited etc, but how she acted with Amanda was just creepy. Added to this the lip fillers, it just comes across as insecure and sad tbh.

She also doesn't have the personality to pull off her attitude, or clout in the Bach nation to pull her stunts IMO.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:19 pm

IMO Nose lips for sure, maybe jaw?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:37 pm

There is a non-surgical way to shape the nose that is less extensive than typical rhinoplasty. It lasts about a year or so. I am wondering if she had that. She had a beautiful shaped face and cheekbones, imo pre-fix. I don't recognize her now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:34 pm

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0MYA5E86IlqRRYyI
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:37 pm

eventplanning - Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-26BRrsUgFRKE5B9UA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Block - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
hdman
jen689
Duke702
albean99
Alanna