SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Hear me out but I think I want to see these two on Marriage Boot Camp. I'd hate for Carly to get any more screen time than she already has but it'd be nice to see her called out on her behavior for once. Why wasn't she ever the villain on this show?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:57 pm

I thought she kind of was in her behavior on TB with Britt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 pm

If Carly is on her way to being a step mom, I sure hope Evan's kids are not watching this show. I think it would be challengingto explain her mean comments and gossiping to others on island about it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:I thought she kind of was in her behavior on TB with Britt.

I agree but the show was painting Britt as the more villainous of the two. It's interesting looking back at that season now which one went back to normal life and which one is a famewhore. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:25 am

When the girls show up in Nash...u go hipster @ashley_iaconetti @mackenzie_deonigi @meganbellofficial by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:21 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2764 these girlies being in Nashville @ashley_iaconetti @meganbellofficial @mackenzie_deonigi by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:01 am

bluwavz wrote:Hear me out but I think I want to see these two on Marriage Boot Camp. I'd hate for Carly to get any more screen time than she already has but it'd be nice to see her called out on her behavior for once. Why wasn't she ever the villain on this show?

I thought she kind of became the villian with the way she handled Kirk's dumping. Maybe not. Idk. But I saw through it. I felt sorry for Kirk for how she villianized him. Of the two, I definitely thought he was more sympathetic. I'm not sure if that's how the show wanted me to see it.

On Chris' season, she was definitely also a mean girl, but she was also kind of the "every woman." I remember she had a lot of fans, people who actually wanted her for the 'ette, even!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:03 am

I was one of them. Embarressed!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Cutie dog.  AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f600  AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f415

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 32m32 minutes ago
My new little love bug Huck  AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f436  AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2764
AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CqV5gxSW8AMLYrb
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:50 pm

I can't with her hair. It's bad.

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm

I so agree. She could be so cute with a layered shorter bob. Pixie-esque with those big brown eyes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 am

What a cute puppy! PINKHEART

Britt's still not my favorite but glad she's happy and staying out of the spotlight. Hoping this will be Carly's last show. I think she has a snarky sense of humor that doesn't always come out the way she hopes and sometimes is really bad.

ITA about her hair. I like the darker color but not the bleached part. I don't get the attraction to extensions for these young women. So many of them would look much cuter with shorter hair imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl