SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:30 am

She would look gorgeous with Chelsea Kane haircut, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 am

Exactly. Something along those lines!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:48 pm

AfterTheFinalRose - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Cqgj9YPVYAEJVn4
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"How did the lamp guy break up the strongest couple in the house ?!" - Carly
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Oh my, that hair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:58 pm

I thought her hair looked "decent" last night pulled back and up from her forehead. She is a pretty girl, but the stringy hair in her face is an awful look.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 pm

I seriously think that her and Evan have a business relationship. There is no part of me that believes she is in love with him. Her face/eyes tell it all. Any time I see Carly on her dates she laughs like "haha this is a joke I'm pretending, can't believe I'm doing this". She says she is falling for him, but no way I don't believe it. All for the $$$$$ IMO.

Like this gif right here just tells it all.
https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/768248184317419522

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:07 pm

I wonder how she goes from I might be falling for him to saying yes to a proposal in mere days.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:43 pm

I don't know about the proposal other than it's not like a proposal irl when you're n the bubble. I do think Carly is developing real feelings for Evan. I believe it more than the ones who don't question it at all from the beginning.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:47 pm

I actually like Carly and Evan together and think they'll outlast all the other couples but man she's totally forced herself into liking Evan because no other guy wanted her and she wasn't leaving without a proposal this time. I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy eases her repulsion as well. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 pm

It appears that they get along really well. What is a head scratcher is the physical "lady boner" aspect of this. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:I actually like Carly and Evan together and think they'll outlast all the other couples but man she's totally forced herself into liking Evan because no other guy wanted her and she wasn't leaving without a proposal this time. I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy eases her repulsion as well. cheeky
I agree but I think this is real and the reality imo is that many women find themselves in this position and the guy eventually do grow on them in time. It's not ideal but there are worse things than essentially learning to settle for a man that really adores you and allowing the relationship to grow over time. See Doug and Jamie for more info on this imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Absolutely. This was the best thing that could've happened to Carly. It's much better to settle for a man who's more into you than you are into him than to relentlessly pursue a man who has no interest. She did it better this time and learned her lesson.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl