SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Ok just wondering! Happy snarking! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:25 pm

I have a feeling i found a new favorite thread!
I wonder if Andi will comment at all on the new BIP season and live tweet. It's for her best to stay away and maybe give a quick comment to "wish them well", but it's for our pleasure when she inevitably can't help herself and starts the tweeting. Oh, and Kelly's mean tweets will be epic, too, no doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Hmmm... So quiet on the Andi front. She's for sure drunk somewhere and freaking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Guess she woke up from her stupor.

She just cannot help herself and had giggling to say back to reality, throwing shade again to JAM imo. It's only going to get
worse, the more she drinks.  :Nod:

Source Meandi IG:
1h andi_dorfmanLooks like storm's a brewin' ⚓️⚡️   (picture of rain clouds)
Time to head back home aka back to reality!

cantstopl Wonder if this dummy realizes her "reality" is that most men run away from her &  most of her time is
spent drinking alcohol?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Back to reality? That is laughable. Her reality is not like anyone else I know. By that, does she mean time to book the next vacation?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Back to reality??? Is she for real? Her reality is lies upon lies, Punching above her weight? Drunking drama, vein, mean bitch and it seems like CH has dump her azz. Her reality is back to mom and pop for money with crocodile tears. Her delusional self is about to implode. Damn do I wish I could see her went the show is airing especially when Josh propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

She has lots of panties and bras to launder and hang from the kitchen cabinets.
She has a new dress to design and sew on her next plane ride. 
Let's not forget this is a 3 day weekend coming up and she has to plan 3 whole brunches.
If there is time left over she is going to practice some new selfie poses, duck face from a 45 degree angle on her left side.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm sure she has to plot out her next Sugar Bear Hair IG ad. Show some respect, people. #priorities #workworkworkwork
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:55 pm

spitcoffee cantstopl Y'all are good, I cannot stop laughing!!! Guess daddy Hy loaded Pookie up with lots of money on this 'vacay' trip, so she can go back to "reality" & NYC and do.....nothing, absolutely nothing, but drink and eat out every night in high priced restaurants, go home buzzed, maybe stop off to "hit it and quit it" with some random she met, but I hope she's not so drunk she calls him Josh. rotfl

Her "reality" would be a nightmare life to me, to be so useless. no no

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Back to reality. Your ex-fiancé just got engaged and will be a apart of a well liked and touted bachelor franchise couple that you're not apart of.   Oh snap! Reality bites.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Karma is a bitch and it is hitting back with force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Will she be invited to the next BIP wedding special featuring the ex fiance she thrashed in her "NY bestseller trash book.blessed - Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887 the gift that keeps on giving #humbled, #blessed, #entertainmentforyears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle