SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  Empty Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel June 27th 2016, 10:32 pm

andi_dorfmanParadise found! Doesn't get much better than this #lakelife #familyvacay Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  2693

Warning - Voice in the link.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  5h5 hours ago
Hangin at the lake with the fam & @PalmBreeze spritz before #TheBachelorette tonight #VacayEveryDay #sp #WatchWithUs
https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman/status/747519731121393664

Beach Lover wrote:Since the special Andi thread hasn't been started yet, can I post this here?

This seemed a little OTT to me. Someone's trying a little too hard.
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  2h2 hours ago
Hangin at the lake with the fam & @PalmBreeze spritz before #TheBachelorette tonight #VacayEveryDay #sp #WatchWithUs
https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by GuardianAngel on September 10th 2016, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz June 27th 2016, 10:34 pm

Oh we're actually getting a thread like this for real? Thank you! Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Acrunch June 27th 2016, 10:37 pm

Like nails on chalkboard. She is so obnoxious!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 27th 2016, 10:39 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Joshswife wrote:Andi's tweeting bikini pics... Lmao the meltdown is beginning, operation find a new boyfriend before my last 2 get married is in full effect
She also posted on IG and had a little slip if you know what I mean  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  3806527698
I guess she's getting drunk pretty early now. She sounds like a bitch even when she's trying to say she's having fun. cantstopl
So fake, so OTT acting.

Video:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BHK6G7vDE1H/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

ETA: said little slip

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHLSWJtj82A/?taken-by=andi_dorfman&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 27th 2016, 11:24 pm

Sorry for the double post, what does hashtag #sp mean in her Hanging at the Lake with family?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl June 27th 2016, 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, what does hashtag #sp mean in her Hanging at the Lake with family?

It means sponsored. Many times people will use that or #ad for sponsored posts.

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  86669110 Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality June 27th 2016, 11:26 pm

this is the most awesome thread ever. Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 27th 2016, 11:29 pm

Thanks @umngirl. I never noticed the sp, I always noticed the #ad.

I'm sure she'll polish off all the Palm Breeze on board. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  2498057887

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy June 27th 2016, 11:33 pm

Omg, just the fact this thread exists! I die!!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva June 27th 2016, 11:36 pm

I wish it were titled MEandI Dorkman, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem June 28th 2016, 12:58 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, what does hashtag #sp mean in her Hanging at the Lake with family?

It means sponsored. Many times people will use that or #ad for sponsored posts.

Her tweet about her hanging out some lake was an ad? She gets paid?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay June 28th 2016, 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @umngirl. I never noticed the sp, I always noticed the #ad.

I'm sure she'll polish off all the Palm Breeze on board. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  2498057887
Great thread!! Her mom and sister looked mortified, like they were cringing to be in her drunken video. She probably did drink all the Palm Breeze, and that was in the afternoon. The next IG was a pic. of her in a bikini with a tad nip showing or close to it. Drunk, again, I do believe she has a very serious drinking problem, and just another reason Josh didn't see her as wife material in real life, he hardly drinks, she drinks everyday/night, it's obvious on her IG with her drunk mean girlfriends. JMO Probably adds to her not being able to keep her legs closed or just be drunk, then "hit it and quit it", her favorite thing.  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle