SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 pm

I get the feeling that the reason Chad got drunk the first nite is bc he took one look at Evan's combover, that weaselly face, that pugnacious nature and needed a few. Evan was probably still whining that Chad owed him a shirt too. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 pm

I think Carly and Evan are perfect together...neither is my cup of tea...but their pairing proves there is someone for everyone...even on this Franchise. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 1f602  #noshame #notJanner
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

In Evan's thread, I posted a photo of him with his 3 sons hanging out with Wells and James T.
He can't be all bad, IMO.  As far as Evan and Carly,  "there is a lid for every pot" per the adage.  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3486p72-evan-bass-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers#983387
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Whenever I see this face: link
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Evan-bass-bachelorette
I can't help but see this face: source
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Ramsay-bolton

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl OMG you all are cra, cra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Whenever I see this face: link
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Evan-bass-bachelorette
I can't help but see this face: source
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Ramsay-bolton
Love it love it !

:shocked!: speechless

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Wait, wait, wait Grace is already following each other but Jam isn't? Did I miss the magical moment or are they making me wait until tomorrow? Do they not understand our devotion?
And what's this with Nick and Jen. They can already color me confused. So they are following each other and liking each others pictures but she instagrams an encouragement quote about not trying to find a good man? Did anyone tell them their only options for my entertainment are to be unrealistically madly in love or destroyed by their soul crushing break up? They can't just get along nicely post show if it didn't work out. That is WAY too boring.
Ya!! You missed the blessed event of Josh following Amanda. We had a little party and everything over here. I just don't think I can work with you if you don't start paying better attention to these key developments. #JamForever

Oh no! Please don't take away my Jam card!!! Also, big time confession time, I turn to all of you for my social media updates as I don't have any form of social media. Well actually I never deleted that myspace account I had from a decade ago, is myspace still a thing? However if light of Amanda following her future hubbs...
clapping! thumbsup High clap :Woah-hoo: whipped awwww

(is that enough to show my undying loyalty?)
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:09 pm

MiniDiva wrote:In Evan's thread, I posted a photo of him with his 3 sons hanging out with Wells and James T.
He can't be all bad, IMO.  As far as Evan and Carly,  "there is a lid for every pot" per the adage.  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3486p72-evan-bass-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers#983387

From what I have read Evan is wealthy and some guys on show say he is a nice guy. He also lives in Nashville where Carly does so they have at least a 50-50 shot of making it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Wait. Hold the phone. I come back to this thread after like 1/2 a day, and people are now taking Carly and Evan seriously??! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Wait. Hold the phone. I come back to this thread after like 1/2 a day, and people are now taking Carly and Evam seriously??! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I said it in another thread but there really is no leaving this board for even one second.

Yes, I was one of the people that said that they could see something of this and that if they are unviable as a couple then so is Jam (who I fangirling over) with the instant family and the notoriety.
IMO - I need to see all this play out before making judgements. But that is just me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:In Evan's thread, I posted a photo of him with his 3 sons hanging out with Wells and James T.

From what I have read Evan is wealthy and some guys on show say he is a nice guy. He also lives in Nashville where Carly does so they have at least a 50-50 shot of making it.

I took a look at his Instagram page and he looked much better in some of the pics plus Wells seems to like him. I didn't care for Brooks until he was on BIP so I'll at least give him a shot.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister · 1h1 hour ago

Our goal is to film our first ever Double Wedding!!! #BachelorInParadise

Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear