SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HaveFaith - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't get it. I liked and respected Carly's brother so much!!! Just goes to show, every family has "that person." Carly, my opinion just gets lower, and lower, and lower with each subsequent appearance.

Like Seriosuly. If she was trying to "show Kirk" ....  cantstopl  Holy crap, fail.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

HaveFaith - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 pm

When will that post be up? Please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

And people thought Clare was crazy. 
Let's not forget Ashley Salter on the Farmer's season. 
Carly voluntarily being with Evan ---major bleachable moment.  Gaggable moment. I bet her family disowns her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't get it. I liked and respected Carly's brother so much!!! Just goes to show, every family has "that person." Carly, my opinion just gets lower, and lower, and lower with each subsequent appearance.

Like Seriosuly. If she was trying to "show Kirk" ....  cantstopl  Holy crap, fail.

Hah, true. I mean "Hey, look, i CAN get a guy if i only try really, really hard and abandon any standatds" doesn't exactly scream "revenge". Same for Andi's inevitable summer "boyfriend".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

I haven't followed or checked Carly's twitter in ages, just did now. She still has her singing debut first night at the mansion with CS as her header page on her twitter. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.
hehehe Kasha, this made me burst out laughing!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.

I imagine Josh and Amanda are saying "Andi, who?" And I wouldn't put that plastic doll past her. Hugesmile
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

How long is it guessed that Wells was there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

well, carly n evan are both original cast. who is giving roses to evan if carly wasn't?? unlike carly, most of the chicks there have some standards. at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Josh is now following Amanda on Instagram
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear