Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't get it. I liked and respected Carly's brother so much!!! Just goes to show, every family has "that person." Carly, my opinion just gets lower, and lower, and lower with each subsequent appearance.

Like Seriosuly. If she was trying to "show Kirk" ....  cantstopl  Holy crap, fail.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by reason on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:34 pm

When will that post be up? Please?

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

And people thought Clare was crazy. 
Let's not forget Ashley Salter on the Farmer's season. 
Carly voluntarily being with Evan ---major bleachable moment.  Gaggable moment. I bet her family disowns her.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

@sosleepy wrote:I don't get it. I liked and respected Carly's brother so much!!! Just goes to show, every family has "that person." Carly, my opinion just gets lower, and lower, and lower with each subsequent appearance.

Like Seriosuly. If she was trying to "show Kirk" ....  cantstopl  Holy crap, fail.

Hah, true. I mean "Hey, look, i CAN get a guy if i only try really, really hard and abandon any standatds" doesn't exactly scream "revenge". Same for Andi's inevitable summer "boyfriend".

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

I haven't followed or checked Carly's twitter in ages, just did now. She still has her singing debut first night at the mansion with CS as her header page on her twitter. no no

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30881

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.
hehehe Kasha, this made me burst out laughing!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Summer "boyfriend" could be a plastic inflatable doll for all we know that rides in the passenger seat for the carpool lane.

I imagine Josh and Amanda are saying "Andi, who?" And I wouldn't put that plastic doll past her. Hugesmile

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 pm

@Duke702 wrote:I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

How long is it guessed that Wells was there?

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by seton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:03 pm

@Duke702 wrote:I find it really hard to believe Carly is attracted to him. Something tells me she had a crush on Wells, that's why they went out, but he wasn't into it. I would bet she wanted Wells to be her BIP BF, and when she couldn't get that she became desperate.

well, carly n evan are both original cast. who is giving roses to evan if carly wasn't?? unlike carly, most of the chicks there have some standards. at least.

seton

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Josh is now following Amanda on Instagram

Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum