SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 Empty THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 am

Thread 1 here

Continue 2 here.

Amethyst wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:
Amethyst wrote:If I knew what years Jordan played I could work it out, but $375K per year would be a reasonable guess as a minimum. His agent may have negotiated more than that. The agent would have taken a cut. In rookie camp the guys get a lecture about how the average NFL career is ~4 years and to save/invest, not wildly spend their money. Some listen to that and take heed, some don't. If he was careful with his NFL earnings, he could have several hundred thousand dollars in investments or real estate, which is a very nice position for a youngish man to be in.

Medical sales can be extremely lucrative. Money-wise Chase may have the best prospects for future earnings, especially if he marries Jojo and ties into her parent's contacts in that field.

Jordan was drafted by Jacksonville in 2013, but cut during training camp.  He was then picked up by Tampa and was on the practice squad in 2013.  He was cut in February of 2014 and went to some Miami mini-camps but was cut like a month later (according to Wikipedia; FYI, I didn't see any spoilers, but I was careful to only look at the NFL stuff).

Below that it said that he signed with some Canadian team, but then quit to perform in a Las Vegas production of Damn Yankees, which made me laugh laugh out loud.  I didn't read any more for fear of spoilers.

Okay, he would have earned a minimum of $405K for that one NFL season. His agent may have negotiated more than that. The agent would have taken 3% bringing it down to $393K. Federal taxes would have taken a third of that to $259K. Figure about 5% for state taxes, and you have $246K. So if he lived frugally that season, he might have walked away with $200K (or more, if his agent negotiated a better salary.) So figure that he *could* have banked maybe $200-$300K.  Whatever he earned from the CFL would have just covered his living expenses. No idea what he would have earned in Las Vegas! laugh out loud

Thanks for looking up that information. I didn't dare!

ETA -- a couple of online sources estimate his total net worth at $1.5 million, which I don't find unreasonable. I used online sources to check the net worth of another celebrity in the past, where I did have a pretty good idea of the numbers, and the sources were reasonably accurate.

MiaHawk wrote:Jordan performed in Damn Yankees in Las Vegas?! What??! question  I did not see tht coming! This may or may not change how I feel about him...  He was a professionally paid actor? Hmmm. question  

Litta123 wrote:And it makes it all the more curious how JoJo met Jordan's ex since he didn't play for any team remotely close to Dallas. The Jordan story line seems more and more like a producer set up.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 am

Hi everybody! I know some of you have said that you have a lactose intolerance and therefore cannot indulge on my spumoni, giggling but...

If you'd like to see my analysis of Jojo's quotes specific to Robby, I'd like to direct you to the Robby thread. I promise you that there will be no cramping or diarrhea involved. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 3806527698

So, grab a spoon and enjoy! :dancingdoggy:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:42 am

MiaHawk wrote:Hi everybody! I know some of you have said that you have a lactose intolerance and therefore cannot indulge on my spumoni, giggling but...

If you'd like to see my analysis of Jojo's quotes specific to Robby, I'd like to direct you to the Robby thread. I promise you that there will be no cramping or diarrhea involved. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 3806527698

So, grab a spoon and enjoy!  :dancingdoggy:
I love your dedication to Robby, MiaHawk.  yes

She does seem to have a good time with him.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm

agentcurls wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Hi everybody! I know some of you have said that you have a lactose intolerance and therefore cannot indulge on my spumoni, giggling but...

So, grab a spoon and enjoy!  :dancingdoggy:
I love your dedication to Robby, MiaHawk.  yes

She does seem to have a good time with him.

Thanks AC. I just cannot help but be dedicated to Robby!  I only hope that he (and I) don't crash and burn! :nervous
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Thanks Amethyst! Things are making a lot more sense now!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 pm

OMG! I am at the hairdressers right now. When I walked in there was a stack of magazines on the table. Out of my peripheral vision I saw the word "Jojo" on the cover! I quickly turned my head! I have made it this far. I don't want to accidentally get spoiled now! Kind of parallels the guys getting their hair cut by Vinny and just happening to see the magazine! Lol. So fake. So set up. Wish me luck. I still have to walk past that table when I leave here! Lol
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 pm

LOL Mia, I'll make sure and avoid them when I go to the store today.

Nice work in the Robby thread! yes I'd be at it all day if I tried to do Luke's!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm

I agree, and thank you Amythest and Kimberley. Going forward to other seasons, a person needs to ask themselves, "What is their real profession?" Would that be spoiling to know what they really do to make a living? It's an important piece of the puzzle that's missing to figuring out the ending. JoJo would know this info and it really does sway a person's decision about them. Jordan being an actor for example instead of being a sports announcer as he said, might raise warning flags to her decision. In his particular case, I THINK acting isn't his first profession but I may be wrong. Same goes for any other of these "former this or that". What do they do now is very important to her decision IMO. If a guy is overseas for half the year, for example, that could be a deal breaker for the lead. I wish the show said. On the sleuthing side, did we figure out the guys' current professions?? I forget. If so, it's something to think about having provided to us in the future, if we think it's not spoiling.

Good luck Mia!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Perfect avi Lost!! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:24 pm

You guys are great. I have learned lots for you.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:12 pm

I have the reported net worth of the remaining guys. Do you want me to post them? There are some surprises!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:20 pm

If allowed, yes please! :yes:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle