SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 am

Speculation only. She was obviously at the event on the 4th, but not in the picture form some reason.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 am

There was a tweet from someone in Mexico saying they spotted them in a pool together. They were unsure whether it was a date though.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

I know Sharleen is wearing the same outfit in both pics but I guess all that means to me is that she saw both Calia and this group on the 4th. I guess for me I would need more proof that Calia was there and didn't just see Sharleen earlier or later that night.

JMOAA

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10 Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110 Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:50 am

I don't need proof. It's just speculation but it seems likely that Caila was with that bunch who are all alums other than Sharleen's fiance. It doesn't have to mean that she and Jared are dating but maybe. I do like Jared and always have however I don't see them as a good match but I guess we'll see. I was hoping for Caila & Wells but clearly that didn't happen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:15 am

I have a feeling Jared and Caila were paired up at some point on BIP but didn't feel a romantic connection and left as friends. That could explain why Caila snapped she was looking for a date and why it wouldn't be that crazy if they were hanging out with the same Bach group for 4th of July.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 am

Maybe Caila was expecting someone / some people else from the current crop. And ended up disappointed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:34 am

nd4reality wrote:Maybe Caila was expecting someone / some people else from the current crop. And ended up disappointed.
Yes, I think it was speculated that she possibly went for Wells but Ashley I had staked a claim on him. She made the decision to do BIP after it was confirmed he was on the show.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:41 am

The bach alum is a good way for Caila to meet and socialize with more people and events.  She is at a good point in her life to do so.  Not sure what type of man she is attracted to unless we are using Ben H. as our benchmark.  I am also glad she has made a friend in Sharleen who is cultured and has diverse interests yet knows how to have fun.  Time will tell.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Both of those SM pics on the first page appear to have been taken in the evening hours, so I'm thinking they were all together at the same time.

Jade Tanner and Jared are the only ones that do not live in NYC. It's odd that these five were together in NYC.

Jade Tolbert ‏@jadelizroper  Jul 2 Mission, KS
Tanner just called me and told me to pack a bag for a surprise trip! I have no idea where we are going and I love it!  Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d @ttolbert05

No mention on Jared's SM about travelling to NYC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Actually it looked like Jared was visiting his sister for 4th of July, so she must live in/near NYC?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHk8x64jGiB/?taken-by=jaredhaibon

Back to Caila, I'm pretty disappointed in her that she just posted on IG promoting Andi's book (even though she hasn't read it yet). Maybe she was influenced by Sharleen?  Either way, I hope she keeps an open mind while reading it since she had her own experience getting to know Josh on BIP.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:51 pm

postd in another thread.. i saw a snapchat with danny hoyt from afterbuzz. he was with a few bach people this weekend in NY including tanner/jade and mike g. then i saw one with jared and after one with caila & sharleen. i think they were all hanging out for the 4th

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Here are Caila and Sharleen together again:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHk-L6qDMtu/?taken-by=sharleenjoynt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle