SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:50 pm

From RS's BiP spoilers:

During this episode, Caila decides to leave because she doesn’t like all the drama going on, and Jared leaves with her since there’s no one else he’s interested in. I’m hearing these two are going to try to date in the real world, but it’s probably not going to last since I’m hearing Caila really isn’t all that interested in him.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Smart girl.....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49b  Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Thanks to sleuthers, we knew that. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Proud of Caila for leaving!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Me too. I just hope she doesn't bother with Jared post-show especially if she's not really all that interested him.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Me too. I just hope she doesn't bother with Jared post-show especially if she's not really all that interested him.

Or maybe she can mess with him like he always did to Ashley! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Hmm I like the way you think. Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:Hmm I like the way you think.  Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f601
I'm just kidingggg Bluuuu laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Me too. I just hope she doesn't bother with Jared post-show especially if she's not really all that interested him.

Or maybe she can mess with him like he always did to Ashley! laugh out loud
This. This is the only correct answer in this situation imo. Caila, you slay!!! In a world with every man's dream Lauren B and the fire cracker insanely sexy Jo, Caila still holds her own as a confident, happy, accomplished and non-crazy woman. Yeah!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Caila is winning! Yessss.

Asianpersuasion - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Good for Caila! That a girl! yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Good for her. And this in a nutshell, would have been why she would make a good 'Ette and why she should avoid it at all costs. 
TPTB do their best to fork with you. Walking away aint' easy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle