SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 am

Not about how you find the one that matters, as long as you did bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2728 Picture perfect proposal bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2728 congrats to the happy couple @joelle_fletcher & the Mr... by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 am

#bachelorette finale night!! Thanks @abbydephilips for co-hosting this party with me! Girls night done right!! #chrisharrison #bachelor #bachelornation #teamcaila @cailaquinn by @gracemorgan12

These girls are everything to me!! I love these women so much. #bachelorette finale #teamcaila #bachelornation by @gracemorgan12

Friendship and twinkle lights by @gracemorgan12

Pics or it didn't happen #bachelorinparadise by @sydney_borges
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 am

It's great to see Caila found a good group of friends in NYC!

I had a look on twitter to see if there was much reaction to Caila and Jared from the airing of the BIP preview during After The Rose. Most people seemed excited to see them together. I also came across the tweet below though, which Ashely liked.

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Jpvur6

I really will be exhausted if Ashley is going to attack Caila on the show and social media just because they were on friendly terms and she doesn't think Caila should've pursued Jared. Why shouldn't Jared and Caila pursue something if there's a genuine connection, since that's the entire point of the show? And if Ashley loves Jared as much as she says she does, wouldn't she be glad someone she likes as a person is the one he's dating? I think it's so selfish of Ashley to limit Jared or Caila just because she didn't want him to move on, or to paint Caila as a bad friend (especially since Jared and Ashley had been maintaining that they were just friends before BIP began). All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:47 am

Ess okay. I hope Caila laughs her azz off when Wells dumps Ashley I.  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 am

Not sure if this picture was ever posted since it's dated 6 months back. Caila in grade school has better hair than 99% of bachelor contestants :cutesmile!:

One of these girls is hoping she gets the final rose on #TheBachelor. The other is hoping to one day grow out of her awkward stage. #bachelormonday by @kmonty189
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:14 am

Ugh go away Ashley. Caila is much nicer then she is. Bye girl.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:15 am

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698 @bluwavz I hope she does.

IMO it also doesn't even make sense in the context of the show to get angry that someone you considered a friend is dating someone you dated. There are so many examples of people on this show becoming friends during the course of filming, all whilst they're dating the same person. Becca and Jojo weren't angry that they were both going after Ben. Lauren and Amanda didn't get upset. It's the point of the show. You form friendships and you date the same people! laugh out loud

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:24 am

Ashley I is def trash. She is liking all the hate tweets regarding Caila and Jared. It's like she is encouraging her followers to bully Caila.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:53 am

It gets SO old, that the girl, in this case Caila, gets the hate. AshleyI should be upset with her BFF Jared, but if (and no doubt he has) made clear he has no romantic interest in AshleyI, then AshleyI just needs to put on her big girl pants and not treat Jared like her personal property.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:43 am

Ashley is totally delusional! Is Jared supposed to stay single forever just so she can keep dreaming? How many times does he have to say he's not interested before it sinks in? You can't just stake a claim to someone against their will. That is not how life works.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:54 am

Isabella wrote:Ashley I is def trash.  She is liking all the hate tweets regarding Caila and Jared.  It's like she is encouraging her followers to bully Caila.

She is??? Are we sure about this? By "All" do you mean every single one, or a few or?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 am

Patricia Ann ‏@LV_30STM 10h10 hours ago
@ashleyiaco it does make it look like you try to sabotage Jared so if that's the case a lot of people will dislike you very much.

Ashley Iaconetti
‏@ashleyiaco
@LV_30STM I would never sabotage my best friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle