SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:28 am

Wow Ashley I is crazy, and looks like she is jealous of Caila. Jared never wanted her, besides I thought she moved on to Wells.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49b  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:32 am

Caila has impeccable taste in clothes and style, IMO.  Love her classic look.  

bluwavz wrote:
Not about how you find the one that matters, as long as you did bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2728 Picture perfect proposal bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2728 congrats to the happy couple @joelle_fletcher & the Mr... by @cailaquinn
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabella wrote:Ashley I is def trash.  She is liking all the hate tweets regarding Caila and Jared.  It's like she is encouraging her followers to bully Caila.

She is??? Are we sure about this? By "All" do you mean every single one, or a few or?

I meant two at least but she has a lot of followers so they get encouraged to bash Caila more if they see her liking their post.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:02 am

Why does Caila want to be part of the messed up triangle now? Please tell me she's not another one that literally do anything or anyone for fame.

If Jared didn't want Ashley around, he probably wouldn't go on vacay to rub mud all over her half naked body imo. So Caila is wasting time here if she's for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:24 am

I really do think Caila and Jared must've had a genuine connection to still be making an effort to date outside of the show. If it was just about fame IMO there'd be no need to actually travel hours to spend time together off camera, they wouldn't bother. But I agree that Jared still going on vacation with Ashley and the others confuses me and isn't helpful if Ashley is still claiming him as her own. I will wait and see how all of this plays out, but that will be a factor if Caila and Jared can move forward.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:24 am

Alanna wrote:Why does Caila want to be part of the messed up triangle now? Please tell me she's not another one that literally do anything or anyone for fame.

If Jared didn't want Ashley around, he probably wouldn't go on vacay to rub mud all over her half naked body imo. So Caila is wasting time here if she's for real.
This is exactly why I can't get behind this relationship. Jared needs to grow a backbone and cut ties with Ashley I if he is serious about Caila. 

Him and Ashley I's childish behavior really annoys me. Caila can do soo much better

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49b  bachelormonday - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 pm

I think the Jared/Ashley I relationship is art imitating art. The storyline they inspired goes beyond being on camera. I don't know why, but it seems they have to play it forward in real life, but I don't buy it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm

I don't think he feels anything but friendship with Ashley. I can't see Caila being bothered by that but guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 pm

You would think that Ashley, after seeing how pathetic she looks on TV toward Jared that she would dig up some dignity and move on. At one time I thought maybe they should get together but after seeing how immature she is I think she needs to grow up before she thinks about a relationship. Just my opinion.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 pm

So I was just wondering about her blog and I went and checked it. Did she quit already?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Hearing Ashley I in that latest preview of BIP calling Caila a "backstabbing wh*re of a friend" was so gross. If using a slur wasn't bad enough, all of this is just because Caila dared to date Jared ON A DATING SHOW. If Ashley had any sense she'd admit the error of her ways, but by liking that tweet about Caila being a bad friend I'm not so sure she ever will. She's still making herself into the victim.

Ashley and Jared continuously said they were just friends. Jared continuously said he was not romantically interested in Ashley. And somehow in Ashley's eyes Caila, someone she'd been friendly with for a few months and only met in person a couple of times at most, can't date the guy she's NOT dating and is never going to have a romantic future with?!  no no

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out, especially with what we know of what happens with Jared and Caila post show. IMO if Caila continues with how she's been previously, she'll rise above it all.

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Ashley is so horrible to call Caila such vile names. Ashley has serious issues and she needs get a grip...that Jared is just not into her. What a wretched biotch. When Jared sees/hears the preview tonight...I hope he sprouts a pair and kicks Ashley to the curb. Not in any way acceptable for Caila to be treated this way. She can do soooo much better.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle