SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 pm

aka Ashley and Daniel "sabotaging" Caila.

LMAO, I would hardly call Ashley an ex. Can't be an ex, when they never even dated.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
So next week Caila appears!She looks beautiful.
I have to say Caila and Jared look adorable in pic. We will see if Jaila can make it past that crazy ex and bff Jared has in real life. Reading that intro bip So they are going to try and sabotage Caila with fake rumors as those two had hinted in that vid in past. Tacky!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 pm

I actually can't think of what the possible rumors could be? Very sad if they tried to sabotage her. We know that whatever was said doesn't end up being true or was resolved quickly since Jared and Caila continued to date both on the show and since their filming ended (and as far as we know are still together).

As many of you have said, Ashley has no right to be possessive over someone who was never even her boyfriend. No human being owns another. Jared and Caila are just as deserving of finding love as anyone else, even if it's with someone Ashley wanted. There's no excuse to try to hurt people.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 am

Welcome SunnyRachel

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2ef6nwy

just now on twitter... still going strong.

Last edited by Isabella on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missed some words)
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:13 am

why's daniel involved in any of this?? Ashely I is very immature
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 am

Thank you for those great pictures. I have always liked both Caila and Jared. I think he is a nice man...too nice for his own good sometimes, nevertheless, I don't think I have ever seen him as animated as he is in those photos. He must have been waiting for her, because clearly he wasn't into anyone else there. Nice to know that they are still seeing one another. Two nice, normal people. I can see them as couple. I hope it works out for them, be it as a couple or just friends.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:05 am

He looks REALLY into Caila, engaged and animated.
I can't wait to see how this all pans out.

AshleyI has no claim on Jared. They never dated. She will continue to make herself look needy and clingy, and spout some undeserved hate on Caila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 am

agreed Sprite and Fingersandtoes!  I only watched a few episodes of Kaitlyn's season.  I only got to really see Jared on BIP2 so I thought he was just an uptight person, but seeing his new poctures with Caila surprised me cause I've never seen him this way.

Now I am a bit scared by that abc press that blu posted.  So people are gonna spread rumors inorder to sabotage Caila and make Jared question her?  That's so below the belt...I hope she doesn't go on this show again after this..me thinks reality tv is not meant for her cause most participants would sell even their own family inorder mot to get eliminated...

more pics  http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Fnv32r
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 207037m
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 I5xlad
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 am

Aww! They're cute together
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:14 am

Isabella wrote:Welcome SunnyRachel

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2ef6nwy

just now on twitter... still going strong.

Nice catch!! thumbsup

Sleuthing usually wins! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:14 am

Caila and Jared look adorable together.  Jared has come alive with her and is obviously smitten. :sprinklehearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:50 am

dee wrote:aka Ashley and Daniel "sabotaging" Caila.

LMAO, I would hardly call Ashley an ex. Can't be an ex, when they never even dated.

Daniel's "sabotage" comment in the old preview now sounds to me like a typical Danielism.  Will have to see if he is one of the rumor spreaders or if Ash I goes it alone.
I really like the scene where Jared calmly but directly gives Ashley the facts. Solid move and so respectful of Caila.

cheerleader  looking forward to Caila/Jared.  From the pics it looks like they are a fun loving couple having a great first date. That's been missing on the show thus far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle