SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:09 pm

in Amanda's similar words, I'm team whoever makes Caila happy Embarressed!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Whar rumors could their possibly be about Caila? Everyone already knows about the boyfriend dumping before Bachelor...that's old news. What else could it be?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:14 pm

They could be just making up some ish. Any dating etc she's done prior to BIP shouldn't matter. Unless she's been kicking kittens and committing crimes, her life prior shouldn't matter. I hope this is the approach these 'rumours' are taken with, or else.. Suspect jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:21 pm

So after Caila and Jared leave the show, would they have to wait until the finale airs to be public with their relationship? Or if they want, can they be open about it after the episode airs of them leaving?
This is the first season of BIP I'm somewhat paying attention to, so I don't know how it all works.

Last edited by Al on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:They could be just making up some ish. Any dating etc she's done prior to BIP shouldn't matter. Unless she's been kicking kittens and committing crimes, her life prior shouldn't matter. I hope this is the approach these 'rumours' are taken with, or else.. Suspect jmo.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They could make up some random things just to sabotage her. I dont see her leaving her ex as a big issue....unlike other contestants, she actually had the decency to break up with him first before going to the show...she was also upgront about that from the get go. So there was no cheating involved.
So maybe they made up fake rumors to make Jared stop pursuing her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Maybe she was talking to another contestant? Or something like that? just my guess. You know like the Jared-Becca-Ben rumor.

Could be something like that that Ashley/Daniel made up. Or that Caila leads guys on, doesn't like Jared, has a boyfriends. Along those lines I guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Jared & Caila make a good looking couple!!! Whatever happens any fall out must all blow over. Reading this board, Jared has been seen with Caila in New York and elsewhere since filming wrapped. Plus he also went on vacation with Ashley I. and Jade and Tanner after BIP so they must be good too.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Al wrote:So after Caila and Jared leave the show, would they have to wait until the finale airs to be public with their relationship? Or if they want, can they be open about it after the episode airs of them leaving?
This is the first season of BIP I'm somewhat paying attention to, so I don't know how it all works.

I think they're supposed to be quiet about it, but none of the couples this season seem to care. Josh is openly visiting Amanda, they're pretty much spilling it on sm. Lace has been revealing her 'couple tattoo'. And last season Jade pretty much moved to Tanner's place right after filming ended. There are no safe house visits, the couples visit each other openly and it gets spilled to social media.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Sean straight up said Amanda and Josh are one of the engaged couples on After Paradise. So no one cares I guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:47 pm

It seems like they're allowed to meet up with each other after the show, but they can't post their own photos together on social media and be 100% obvious. It doesn't appear to be particularly strict since they don't bother with safe houses etc.

I really love how much Jared and Caila were both smiling on their first date. You can see how happy they were! How frustrating that they had to deal with so much unnecessary drama. The real thing I want to see on this show is people connect and fall in love. It's a shame that we won't get to see that in full on the show, but I guess at least we know it continued off screen which is what's most important IMO.

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2i6lwz5
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2yx51xi
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 152lu6c
source: my screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Omg Caila is just so gorgeous! She has a beautiful smile.

I'm envious of their beach date and horse riding. Both of them know how to ride horses, too. That's nice.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:51 pm

It's too bad Caila wasn't there from the beginning. This could've been the next Janner. Just two nice and normal folks. Oh well the 3-ring engagement circus should be hysterical. shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle