SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:21 pm

siena wrote:I will never understand why Caila gets called a "backstabbing wh*re" by AshleyI for wanting to date Jared but Emily seemingly doesn't get the same terrible treatment? Ashley and Emily were friendly too before BIP, as evidenced by the tweets below (with Ashley even calling Emily her soul sister). Emily wanted to date Jared on the show and did exactly the same thing Caila did, but Emily has received no backlash from AshleyI and has never been called a wh*re by her. Ashley hasn't liked tweets criticising Emily either. In fact AshleyI was just hanging out and tweeting with Emily yesterday. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Is it just because even though Emily went after Jared too, Ashley's main issue was actually down to the fact that she's jealous that Jared sees a future with Caila? If that's the case then can AshelyI please refrain from insinuating Caila is a bad friend for dating Jared or pretending it's about some moral code since IMHO there should at least be some moral consistency to her arguments. Ashley also tweeted that it wasn't hypocritical of her to date Jared on BIP because Kaitlyn was the one who dumped him. Well Emily never dumped Jared so I'm not sure why Emily can pursue Jared but somehow Caila is a bad person for doing the same thing? Caila did nothing wrong. And the sad part is that Ashley probably came up with this excuse precisely because she knew it was the only way she could attempt to reframe her own terrible behavior. Worse still, she didn't even leave it on the show and instead continued to insinuate that Caila was a bad friend on social media this month. I still find that disgusting, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley's realized how bad it makes her look and she might post something similar to Emily (especially if they're watching the show together).

It's the hypocrisy and faux victimhood that bothers me the most.

All JMO.

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 214wehs

Caila was successful and is likely probably still actually dating Jared. Emily was unsuccessful, just another girl Jared stared at dead-eyed. And that's the simple difference for a simple minded girl like Ashley I. That's my lesson in Mean Girl 101 for today.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:25 pm

AshleyI knows Jared still most likely is dating Caila, and it still bugs her, IMO. Everyone saw Jared's face and eyes light up when Caila arrived. He's probably been openly crushing about her for months. It hurts AshleyI's ego, so she trashes Caila.

While Caila is her kind and friendly self, not having to throw fits or tantrums, but actually taking the high road.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Yes @sosleepy hopefully people will see straight through her "Caila is a backstabbing wh*re" rant and realize it's nothing more than a mean girl throwing a tantrum because she didn't get her way.

Absolutely @Fingersandtoes, the fact that Jared also left with Caila because he only wanted to be with her probably hurt Ashley's ego. It's clear it was never about Caila breaking some imaginary moral friendship code (that Ashley made up and apparently only applies to Caila Rolling Eyes).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Anyone think Ashley will put out any apologies to Caila tonight? Like Emily did?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

I think there's definitely a possibility of AshleyI doing that, but it will depend on how she sees the public reacting. She was with Emily last night, and Emily only tweeted that after people called her out for the negativity she was retweeting about Caila, so we'll see. IMO Ashley's actually quite aware and calculated about her image. I think she'll probably play up the "entertainment" angle and try to joke about/minimize it so that people feel like they can't criticize her. I personally think her behavior that's been shown in the previews was absolutely awful and inexcusable (to the extent that I think it's beyond entertainment and purely in the toxic department).

Do I think she'll apologize? If she sees that public opinion is not on her side then maybe in order to look like the bigger person, otherwise IMO she'll probably dig her heels in and try to play up the notion of Caila being a "bad friend" (all whilst ignoring Emily's actions and making up some loophole laugh out loud). It would be interesting to see what her spin is in her recap for this episode.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:23 pm

I think the audience momentum is behind Caila and any tweeting etc will be in amends and support.
That would be best IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 pm

The lovely @cailaquinn dolled up by @missmarissartistry and @jaymi_wilson Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 2764 such a beauty inside and out. We loved seeing you last night on #bachelorinparadise after witnessing your sweetness all day Sunday. Keep shining, sister! Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 2728 #glamsquad #wildestdreams #bachelorinparadise #thebeautybardixon #thebeautybar #cailaquinn by @thebeautybardixon
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:23 pm

I hope that's the case. Apparently the twins and AshleyI are on After Paradise tonight so we'll see what kind of spin they're putting on the whole situation. I hope they've realized the error of their ways (whether that's sincerely or just because of public perception) and don't try to go down the path of trying to frame Caila as being in the wrong again.

Nice to read that caption too from that instagram above. Another person from that shoot mentioning how sweet Caila was IRL.

I know there was some sympathy for Emily, but last night it was Caila who had to listen to someone call her fake and uglier, all because she went on a date. Tonight she's going to be called a "backstabbing wh*re". I think sometimes when someone's viewed as "perfect" people forget those words hurt just as much. And as silly and dramatic as this show is, IMO being nasty and cruel shouldn't be part of what's expected when you sign up.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm

^^^Well,that's the show and unfortunately that is the tone seen more and more in real life.
Certain bells can not be un-rung whether right or wrong. The negative things are often the things remembered.
I remember being told in a customer service meeting, that if you do something positive, it will be mentioned once, maybe twice. However, if you do something negative, it will be repeated on average 10 times.
IDK if this is statistically true or not, but found it interesting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:47 pm

It's a shame that that tone is permeating everywhere. It's certainly not what I enjoy watching.

It's still galling that Caila is going to be the one getting the hate, all because she knew AshleyI before BIP and Jared liked her more than anyone else. I just hope enough people see the hypocrisy of AshleyI not having an issue with Emily and call it like it is.

I do think this will be the last time Caila is on a show in this franchise, and she will better off without it.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:53 pm

I don't want to focus on Ashley I as it's not her thread.
I do think people will view her for what she is, another clown.
This show reminds me of the saying "how many clowns can you fit in a clown car"?
ETA: which is another super reason couples left this show as possible couples willing to do a real life vs a tv engagement. I'm wondering what if anything their contracts say regarding a couple who dates post show and then ends up getting engaged. That might be reason alone for someone walking away from this show single vs engaged. The show earns you, for what used to be 2 yrs if you are engaged to your showmance. I wonder if that is void if you leave single, but date and down the road get married.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Maybe You Literally Can Even... snag this @unspirational tank to support #SheLiftCaila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 2728 Today is the LAST DAY to order! 100% of the proceeds are being used to empower girls with disabilities to conquer their personal mountains - sending love to the beautiful @sarahherron & @yearofelan for leading the front to help girls find that #innerstrength & the supportive community they need Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1f49b link in bio by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle