SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 am

Yes very true, Caila should probably find it a compliment that these people don't like her. Probably points to her doing something right!

LOL @kashathediva she has such a different energy to the other's on BIP. She stands out in the best way possible IMO. I feel like if you've met and know people like Caila then you understand who she is. I think to other's she remains this mystery. Some people say she's fake and too perfect. I actually see a real vulnerability and authenticity in her. Caila said to Jared that she's been hurt before when she has let down her guard and not been perfect/bubbly. How cruel that she's now being hated on because someone like Emily thinks she is "too perfect", all without ever taking the time to understand why she might be that way.

I agree too, living a brilliant life will be the best way forward for Caila. I do see her going on overseas adventures and having a life full of creativity and fun. I wish that for her.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:50 am

I can't wait to hear what she has to say. HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f600

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 25m25 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Excited to join @emmaladyrose & @ClaireEFallon on #Heretomakefriends this morning! HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 2600 HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f334 HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 2728 wonder if we'll have anything to talk about
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:56 am

As far as hate goes, I find for me, even allowing a chink in my own armor, allows hate/negativity an insidious way in. A chink easily becomes a crack.
Hate/negativity is a major bummer. A major energy suck. I don't want it renting out space in my head, more less my heart.
Let someone else have at it and let me find other better investment of my time and energy.
I think Caila does this to a degree. She will be and is fine, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 am

I think Caila needs to be the one to cut the cord from this situation. Obviously, Jared is too complacent and weak or enjoying the attention from Ashley. Who needs a boyfriend who's texting and going on vacation with a girl who's obsessed with him and that has disrespected his girlfriend. What kind of relationship is that? Caila can do better than to be drag into this mess.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:01 am

But what is "that perfect" with Caila that people are bothered with? I don't get it, since I diidn't watch Ben's season, but to me she doesn't appear perfect at all... and that's just as fine. Actually she seems most "average" girl that I usually come across (indeed non TB material) in my so ordinary life. I don't understand the comments of her looking perfect or being the pageant girl, maybe because the stereotypical american p.g. in my mind looks more like the twins or Amanda... What happened in the previous season? Mysteries.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 am

Caila Quinn Retweeted
HuffPost Live ‏@HuffPostLive 39m39 minutes ago
WATCH NOW: #HereToMakeFriends kicks off hump day dishing on @BachParadise with @CailaQuinn! http://huff.to/2b0GmOa via @HuffPostEnt
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am

It's a good thing I don't see a 'Like' button. Otherwise, I'd be liking all of your posts. Smiley

Next episode's preview shows gave a hint that Caila is distancing herself from Jared. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:49 am

There is a like button. It is located next to the multi-quote button on the right side, at the top (even with the thread title in bold) of each post.   Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:But what is "that perfect" with Caila that people are bothered with? I don't get it, since I diidn't watch Ben's season, but to me she doesn't appear perfect at all... and that's just as fine. Actually she seems most "average" girl that I usually come across (indeed non TB material) in my so ordinary life. I don't understand the comments of her looking perfect or being the pageant girl, maybe because the stereotypical american p.g. in my mind looks more like the twins or Amanda... What happened in the previous season? Mysteries.
Exactly, on BIP she just seems more real and normal, and not trying to hard. I'm not seeing the over the top perfect. I think with Ben, she was nervous and she just REALLY liked him and tried really hard with him. I don't know, maybe on The Bachelor she felt she had to try really hard to be liked by Ben or to maybe be the Bachelorette. It seems here she isn't really competing for anything so she can just be herself. But I do see the sadness, because of the drama.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:43 pm

siena wrote:Two people I've seen say positive things was I believe Sean Lowe on After Paradise saying that Caila did nothing wrong. And then Catherine tweeting that Caila saying "I talked to him" to AshleyI was the most grownup burn. She also tweeted during the previous episode "I like you Twin" which some thought was about Emily, but I actually think was about Caila because that's what Catherine called her throughout Ben's season. I hope there's more people we can add to that list. I hope Sharleen says something too.

I found the way the mean clique piled on during the previous episode with "I'd pick Emily" on twitter was also hurtful and unnecessary. I think they've decided to take AshleyI's side since they're all probably going to be in the same Bachelor retirement home and figure they should stick together in the meantime.  HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f609 I also think AshleyI's been exaggerating her victimhood to anyone who will listen with tales of how Caila was such a terrible friend to her. What's interesting to me though is Caila came out straight away and said I know you're upset with me and I am sorry. She handled that with maturity. She then explained that when she met Jared she felt a connection. Again AshleyI and Caila only hung out a few times. Why was Caila expected to notify AshleyI if she was going on Paradise when AshleyI didn't even tell Jared, her supposed BFF? Why was AshleyI under the belief that Caila shouldn't be allowed to meet someone and make her own decisions about them? Caila didn't make the same demands or claims for her. So much delusion. All JMO.

I thought it was very catty of Michelle (on the After show) to say something along the lines of Caila being too perfect, and that she doesn't trust that. That sure lowered my opinion of her (Michelle).

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:04 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I thought it was very catty and unnecessary as well. Michelle also said something about Caila reminding her of an anime character. Rolling Eyes

I always get the impression that Caila has a great ability to see the larger perspective. She understands how the show works. She sees that the cast are probably going to side with AshleyI because she has strong roots in the franchise. She seemingly even understands why AshleyI can't let things go and why Emily felt hurt. I also think she might have accepted that Jared still doesn't quite know how to cut those cords and has been okay with him not getting involved because she doesn't want him to damage his friendships.

I am amazed by her sense of graciousness. She doesn't look at things from the perspective of being a victim, and never lashes out at anyone. I find that to be such an admirable quality because it means she's able to overcome almost anything. I think she'll make it through this (even though the next couple of weeks might be a little rough) because she's kept her head on straight and hasn't let the negativity get to her. I do think she has been hurt somewhat by the vitriol, but because she tries to understand she doesn't let herself be bitter.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Caila Quinn Retweeted
HuffPost Live ‏@HuffPostLive 39m39 minutes ago
WATCH NOW: #HereToMakeFriends kicks off hump day dishing on @BachParadise with @CailaQuinn! http://huff.to/2b0GmOa  via @HuffPostEnt

These hosts aren't my favorite but Caila was good. Anyone listen? She is really good at giving polite burns without coming off mean or overtly bitchy. I loved when she said she understood why everyone came to Ashley's defense because 'this is her schtick, it's her life, so she's built deep relationships and I stepped on that territory. I get it." That is so true, not said in a mean girl way, but still a pretty great burn.

I wasn't always a huge Caila fan, didn't not like her but didn't love her, but I might be coming around.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle