SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 pm

allykat wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Caila Quinn Retweeted
HuffPost Live ‏@HuffPostLive 39m39 minutes ago
WATCH NOW: #HereToMakeFriends kicks off hump day dishing on @BachParadise with @CailaQuinn! http://huff.to/2b0GmOa  via @HuffPostEnt

These hosts aren't my favorite but Caila was good. Anyone listen? She is really good at giving polite burns without coming off mean or overtly bitchy. I loved when she said she understood why everyone came to Ashley's defense because 'this is her schtick, it's her life, so she's built deep relationships and I stepped on that territory. I get it." That is so true, not said in a mean girl way, but still a pretty great burn.

I wasn't always a huge Caila fan, didn't not like her but didn't love her, but I might be coming around.
I think my favourite part was when the hosts said they had to wrap up the podcast because Caila had an actual day job to go to.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 pm

I heard the podcast.  I love how  Caila spoke on things. Very interesting how she said that she wanted to take things slow with Jared but then they show how the editing worked from there date. Caila saying how the show unreal is more of what bip is than the bachelor. I felt bad for Caila having to share a room with Ashely in bip since until they get a rose they stay in room all together the newbies. Also, nice how Caila words stuff know how people would side with Ashley since she lives off this franchise. So of course many will side with her if they want to come back etc.High five for Caila going to her real job after! When do the others say that?I hope Caila stays out these shows in the future. She deserves way better! Thanks blu for the link!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Yes thanks @bluwavz for the link!

I actually feel so much better about everything hearing Caila speak. She's keeping her head held high and she reminded me again why I think she's so worthy of support.

That was interesting about Jared going in for the kiss. I do think Caila's intention had been to take things slowly, but Jared was completely smitten by that point and she hadn't expected such an instant connection. Remember how Jared also asked for another kiss before they went back in. Oh how I wish we could've had an AshleyI free season of BIP. What might have been!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:32 pm

dee wrote:
I think my favourite part was when the hosts said they had to wrap up the podcast because Caila had an actual day job to go to.
:yes: HereToMakeFriends - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Source: Tv Guide- Tues. Aug.30(A bachelorette decides to leave Paradise after a confrontation with a jealous woman. Meanwhile, a passive bachelor takes control of his heart and decides to leave to pursue love with his Paradise connection, which leaves a jealous woman shocked and tearful that her plan to get rid of her competition backfired.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/bachelor-in-paradise/episode-9-season-3/bachelor-in-paradise/649604/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks @JaeO !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:00 pm

JaeO wrote:Source: Tv Guide- Tues. Aug.30(A bachelorette decides to leave Paradise after a confrontation with a jealous woman. Meanwhile, a passive bachelor takes control of his heart and decides to leave to pursue love with his Paradise connection, which leaves a jealous woman shocked and tearful that her plan to get rid of her competition backfired.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/bachelor-in-paradise/episode-9-season-3/bachelor-in-paradise/649604/

The wording of this gives me the giggles tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Wait so that's the description for the 30th, so Ashley I. confronts Caila again, even after meeting Wells, who is supposed to come on next week?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Yeah, jealous and passive aren't desirable attributes, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Interesting that Caila refers to the situation as "healthy" and she lights up talking about Jared. The only way I could be this as being healthy is that Jared and Caila are together and Ashley can finally move on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:Wait so that's the description for the 30th, so Ashley I. confronts Caila again, even after meeting Wells, who is supposed to come on next week?

She's doing all she can to make Caila leave, who cares about Wells.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Wait so that's the description for the 30th, so Ashley I. confronts Caila again, even after meeting Wells, who is supposed to come on next week?

She's doing all she can to make Caila leave, who cares about Wells.

Well in the previews for the season, she says that her connection with Wells is way stronger than she ever had with Jared. So I would think that she would care about him. But if she is still confronting Caila after that guess not. Doesn't make sense. She is so unbelievably selfish if she STILL tries to make Caila leave, even when she has a new guy she is into.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle