SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:33 pm

^^ Let's hope that is a clear "romantic" relationship and not the questionable "friend zone" relationship.

Is there something they posted that gives you an idea that they are going overseas together?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Seabear wrote:Caila is the rose among the thorns. AshleyI is not even a thorn but rather a toxic outbreak of powdery mildew...which is a rose bush plague.

IMO Jared is not worthy of Caila....based on the Fact that he did not defend her on SM in light of this weeks negativity. I also don't believe Jared will cut ties with AshleyI since he just vacationed with her.

Caila is so much better than this Franchise. She has a world of opportunities before her in RL. I hope she holds her head high...shakes off the crazies and moves forward to happy adventures and travels on the road to her HEA.

JMO
This is why I have never warmed up to Jared and still can't get behind this coupling, he is such wuss and does not deserve Caila. Why vacation with Asley I as recent as after paradise with all that drama if he and Caila are still together, it makes no sense.

I hope she dumps his azz

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49b  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Realistically, at this point in filming Jared has known Ash for a year and Caila for a day or two.  They barely know each other although it's clear mutual interest was almost immediate.
If Caila and Jared had meet on day 1 and then Ash arrived on this epi I would have a different view but as is, I can see why Jared shouldn't have to choose between a friend and a "potential" girlfriend 2 days in.  It's a very very awkward situation, including the timing. Of course, the biggest factor IMO is Ash's fantasy life and her decision to make it a problem for Caila/Jared.
So unnecessary duh  I'm so disappointed the Aztecs brought her back.  Weenies.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:53 pm

@MiniDiva I think I remember a little while back on Caila's instagram a caption saying she was planning her last trip of summer or something like that. It made me think that it was perhaps overseas or something more substantial for her to mention it. At the time I didn't think her and Jared were dating, but now that we think they're probably still together I'd guess it would be a trip away together. Just a guess, because Jared should probably make up for that other vacation he took! laugh out loud

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 pm

^^Thanks @siena I recall seeing that comment too about her taking a trip.  I think we will know more about their relationship by Tuesday night during AP.  It would be great if he comes out and proclaims his love/like/lust for her by then.  It's lust or bust!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks @siena I recall seeing that comment too about her taking a trip.  I think we will know more about their relationship by Tuesday night during AP.  It would be great if he comes out and proclaims his love/like/lust for her by then.  It's lust or bust!  cantstopl

No worries. Dude is staring at her boobs. Eyes are up here buddy. laugh out loud

Screen cap credit goes to @siena
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:42 pm

^^ @dee  It is both Lust and Bust!   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 pm

If Jared mans up and stops being a wishy washy indecisive doormat and gives Caila his absolute respectful support as well as severing ties with AshleyI...then I will be happy for them as a couple.
I think Jared is a nice guy but he is too placid in handling tough situations. It makes me question his intellect. Jared's relationship with Ashley is toxic to any true future happiness with Caila. That should be a no brainer for Jared based on Ashley's own crazy delusions and OTT behavior. Ashley is an unstable mess.
I think the world of Caila. She is a very special soul. IMO she deserves someone who will always be her ardent supporter. If Jared can become that Man...then I wish them happiness...and a Calia version of a RL fairytale.
In the meantime...the jury is out...and verdict will be rendered later.....
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:43 pm

RS said in his video chat that he doesn't believe Jared and Caila are still together.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 pm

IMO with everything that people have sleuthed on here, RS is pretty deluded then. I think the interview Caila did though was the biggest clue that they are still dating. If I hadn't seen that interview I might've thought they'd recently split, but the way she spoke about Jared made it pretty clear they are in a relationship IMO.

I guess time will tell how everything plays out. I hope it's as drama free as possible regardless.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Imo if rs doesn't receive huge evidence like he has with the 3 engaged couples, then to him it means they are not together. Someone told him in the chat that Caila and Jared where out in NY Sunday and he sort of blowed it off.

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:15 pm

@siena IA she was very giddy and tried to hold back her smiles when she mentioned Jared.

Maybe teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f3b1 was given incorrect information because after all he doesn't sleuth, he is given information. Who knows where it came from.

Smiley

ETA I need to move my smilie, it looked like it was right under the  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f3b1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle