SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:56 pm

I think Jared was gentlemanly in his response - supportive of her making her own decision followed by a kiss. If it were me, given all the drama swirling I would prefer he had said he wanted it to just be us... something definitive because the situation is fragile given they have only known each other 2 days and the 2nd was stressful.

Movie quoters from Kaitlyn's season - Jared, Nick, Tanner

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:18 pm

Ha ha her indecision is cute. That's one of the most natural reactions I've seen on the show. She's attracted to Jared, but AshleyI is the thorn by his side. And Brett is attractive and cute.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm

I thought it was a bit weird that Caila kept changing her mind back and forth with Brett. I think I'd have moved on by then if I were him. I guess it was better for her to go since it seemed to cement her feelings for Jared. I wonder if this is when Ashley swoops in to tell him something about Caila?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:49 pm

I thought Caila's reaction was very natural (almost comedic). It's strange IMO that when people see that she's indecisive or confused on the show that she's therefore "fake". I actually think that's being genuine. She's not hiding her confusion about what to do, even though it is going to make her look bad in the eyes of some. Someone like AshleyI who cries non-stop and attacks people is seen as "real" because they figure if she's showing that side of herself it has to be genuine. I'd rather Caila's confusion to Ashley's dramatics.

I'm sure having this much drama made the Brett date seem like an option to get away from the negativity for a bit. As we know though, she ends up missing Jared the entire time according to the summary.

This will give fuel though IMO to the people who already hate Caila. I saw a hate comment on Caila's instagram talking about how Caila isn't "real". And again, someone mentioning her "stupid eyes".  no no  I hope she isn't bombarded with those kinds of comments, because she doesn't deserve it. It doesn't mean Caila is "perfect", but she's never gone out of her way to attack and hurt people or to control what other people do. She's just living her life, confusion and all.

It's funny, but so much of this could've been avoided IMO if AshleyI had taken the time to work on herself and just accepted that Jared was never going to be her boyfriend. Instead of manipulating everyone and trying to stop Jared and Caila from ever meeting, she could've seen how much Jared liked Caila and simply been happy that Jared could find love with someone. That is what a true friend would have done. It is the exact opposite of what Ashley did. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:57 pm

There's always going to be negative comments on Instagram no matter what. Caila seems to have a good handle on things and I doubt she pays attention to them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:02 pm

True @albean99. I know I wouldn't be able to deal with it as well as Caila has. She seems to handle all of this negativity without letting it affect her. Definitely a good lesson.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Her being unsure, tells me that at that point, she was unsure about being that into Jared and was interested in Brett. Brett is really cute and seems nice. Caila liking Chase and Ben kind of makes me thing she likes tall guys and Brett seems more her type--prob why she originally told Ashley Jared wasn't her type. I think she might like Jared but maybe not in that crazy connection way where you are SO sure and excited. I think if she was totally into a guy she wouldn't have waivered so much. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:18 pm

I think at that point the confusion was a combination of not knowing how strongly she felt about Jared yet, thinking this date could be a way out of the drama with AshleyI (if there was something with Brett then maybe that triangle could be over), and Brett being more of her typical "type". And then having these thoughts running concurrently as she's having conversations with people, and choosing between them in real-time because a decision has to be made.

It seems like once she goes on the date she gets her answer. Brett is probably more her physical type and she probably thought it could be fun. But from the summary it sounds like Caila realizes that the connection with Jared is deeper and stronger than she knew. I feel like the Jared and Caila reunion scene is going to be cute, so at least we'll get that. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:24 pm

What is amazing about this, how does one know their type until they met the guy in person.  Chemistry is chemistry (pheromones) and that is what happened with Caila and her attraction to Jared and vice versa.  I think what clouded her judgement was the Ashley Drama and as it is, that is the very reason she left BIP.
My personal wish is that tomorrow night they show up as a current, happy couple on AP.  hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Caila's cute in this clip. Clark... Kevin... CARL!!!  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698

And yeah you can think you know your "type" but you don't know anything until you really meet someone and spend time with them. At that point Jared became Caila's "type". Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm sure Carl will be real happy they both forgot his name

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:32 pm

It's funny how feeling put together can change your day. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 2600You never know who you'll run into & a morning routine can give you that extra something. Someone asked me the other day what 3 things about my routine make me feel confident... lashes, sun kissed skin, and a smile... ok that last one was cheesy - but it's true! and a good music playlist in the morning is sure to spark one teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f60a And when it comes to glowing skin... since I don't always live on a beach, I've been using @tanceuticals mousse once a week to keep that Paradise glow as long as possible. Hope you enjoy the coconut scent as much as I do!teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 2728 teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f334 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle