SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Ahahahahaaaa! So Wells too had an interest in Caila. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Maybe Ash I saw the interview... that's why she made a trip to Nashville. If she can't have Wells, no one can (and especially not Caila).

Sorry Fellas (Wells and Jared), I would feel sorry for you... but you made your bed. Good luck trying to hook up with another girl.

And sorry mods for getting off topic Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:04 pm

I agree @BlackHalo, some people just have the kind of personality Caila has. IMO perfectionism can sometimes mean you have a guard up but it doesn't mean you're fake. The mean clique can't even come up with any real reason to hate her so it's all based IMO on "I just feel like there's something off with her... she's too perfect." And then latching on to this girl code nonsense when Emily was trying to date Jared too!

Thanks for bringing over those video's @dee! I am laughing at Wells' reply. laugh out loud

@notarose that's a really good point about Caila moving around a lot. It's true how that often makes someone adaptable and able to converse with a wide range of people. Caila is also of mixed descent, and IMO that also creates the capacity to move between different social spaces. Again IMO these things don't make Caila fake, they're actually very useful skills in the real world. It's funny too because the mean clique seems to be trying to make themselves into victims of some "too perfect queen bee" when IMO they're the queen bees who are the bullies. I also think that because they're painting Caila as being "too perfect" they feel even more entitled to be harsh. IMO the things Emily said about Caila behind her back should've been criticized heavily by everyone watching, but instead it was "poor Emily, I'd choose you." The same with AshleyI. The criticism has been backwards. IMO they feel strangely entitled to bash Caila because they know she's mature but little by little they're trying to provoke a reaction.

Yeah @SunnyRachel I'd love to see a playlist too, I always enjoy the music she uses and her instagram is so aesthetically pleasing. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:There were some who were questioning Jared not defending Caila on SM.  How do we know whether or not he's been asked to keep quiet and try to be discreet so that nothing is given away?  Ironcat posted the following in Jared's thread, which I think is worth consideration:

Ironcat wrote:    Re: Jared Haibon - BIP - Season 3 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ironcat Yesterday at 12:04 pm
It's funny and sad that it seems to now be more important to defend someone on SM than to contact them personally/privately and express your support/make sure they're okay. I guess I'm old, but the latter would be far more important to me. Jared strikes me as the type of guy who would follow the company line when it comes to not spoiling what was going to happen on the show by keeping mum, while conducting his affairs with Caila directly with her and not on SM. Based on Caila choosing to leave Paradise rather than have her budding relationship play out publicly, I suspect she might also be okay with Jared's behavior, assuming he is supporting her in private. I guess I'll also wait to hear from Caila before I pass judgment.

It brings to mind when Ashley Hebert was getting beat up in the press over the Bentley stuff and JP had to stay silent for weeks while it was going on in order to not spoil the ending, even though he admitted later it was killing him. I think it was more important to Ashley that he comforted her every day in long phone calls than if he would have just been sending out public tweets. JMO.

Okay, I admit. I'm guilty of wanting Jared to say something on social media. But only because I want people to stop judging Caila and sending hurtful comments to her. I will withhold my judgment of Jared until I see next episode. I'd like to see how he'll handle the Ashley drama.

Caila seems to be handling everything pretty well. Staying positive and living her (non-Bachelor-related) life (because she actually has one). I have hope for this pairing.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Jared has no balls. Caila can do better. If he can't stand up for her, Caila is better off with someone who can and will.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Just posted these in another thread, but thought I'd bring them over here too. Smiley

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 23jidqu
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2cnuteo
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2ljqnno
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2uny6b6
shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 9bk7iw
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:23 pm

So Caila is most into Wells and Chase from JoJo's season. Quality people attract quality people!!! I think I would probably actually have watched the season if it's Wells and Chase at the final 2... 

One thing I love the most about Caila is that she has a job, and most people that she hangs out with are her actual friends from real life and rarely from the bachelor franchise. When I see the other girls from the franchise, i always wonder did they have ANY friends before coming to the show at all?? haha. Same goes for Chase, that's why I thought they would be a good match initially... 

But... I still hope Caila and Jared can work out though, and not have broken up already... I think they can be a really good match as well, since both are hopelessly romantic and believe in fairy tale kinda story. Smiley

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 pm

^^Thanks @siena  

Do you have more details on the Janner date and do we have previews of that date?  I know you have pieced things together from the episode summary too.  TIA.  

Caila is Jared's ray of sunshine.  He really has it bad for her holding her finger tips above. IMO.   shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 2600
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:04 am

@MiniDiva So far we've only had that episode summary and the things that were shown in the start of the season preview to sleuth. I'm just guessing that the shots of them in the water at night in the preview are following what Janner did, taking off their outfits and going in the water too. The summary doesn't talk about that part of the date, but it does say they follow Janner's journey and mentions that Jared and Caila have a conversation where they conclude that AshleyI has been holding them back or something along those lines. It would be great if they released some pics. And yes, the way Jared was holding her finger tips showed how smitten he was. I was trying to figure out what he was doing... it was like he just wanted to study her. shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 1f60a

@poohbear I probably would've watched that season too! I always notice as well the people from this franchise who only ever hang out with other people from the show. IMO the people who have lives and friends outside of everything are far more interesting to follow. A lot of the others seem to have made the show and social media their entire life, and that just doesn't seem sustainable or healthy to me. IMO Caila seems focused on more important things. BTW after listening to Caila's podcast interview, a lot of us are thinking they are still dating.Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:17 am

I say there's a 50% chance they may still be dating  :winkie:

Tbh, I'm not sure. Based on her podcast I say they are. But then I saw some tweets she's "liked" about Ames' love story today. That makes me pause. At the same time, I don't always put much stock into instagram/twitter likes. Caila usually "likes" tweets that are positive. I remember her liking the tweet about her and Christian being a cute couple since Christian posted a snap when they met at the fitness convention laugh out loud

Anyway, I wonder what Caila and her friend(s) are up to. I like that she's always out and about Smiley

source

Last edited by dee on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add source)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 am

Before that interview I'd thought there was a good chance they'd maybe broken up, but now I'd say I am pretty convinced they're dating. Jade and Tanner both liking that tweet about them and Jared and Caila being the most natural real couples on BIP made me think again that they probably are. Hoping there's some sighting of them so we know for sure.

I agree too, it's great that she's always exploring and going on little adventures!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 am

I don't put a lot of emphasis on this "liking" on social media. To me, it's similar to the like button here. I like almost everything. It could be something I agree with. It could be something funny. My moods change depending on the topic or poster. It could be --who knows? But I do a lot of liking on here. Maybe it's the same for others?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle