SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:17 am

It says a lot about Leah and Jubilee that this is the comment they side with. They hate Caila so much they condone racism? no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:24 am

Duke702 wrote:Didn't Leah go visit Caila in Boston? I think they were better friends, than a caila was with Ashley I . Wonder what Leah's reasons are for not liking her anymore

IMO Leah was only hanging out with Caila because she was rumored to be the bachelorette at that time. She seems like the type to want to be in the spotlight. JMO.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:25 am

The mean clique have shown themselves to be bitter and spiteful. Like I said, if they don't like Caila that's fine. But trying to tear someone down, applaud racist comments, and bully them on social media is disgusting and unacceptable IMO. Hopefully it backfires on them all eventually. They really are trying to kick Caila while she's down.

I agree @EliseAlways I think that's exactly why Leah was befriending Caila at that time.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:29 am

I think she won't, being how nice she is, but I hope Caila plays up the race card just to shut those catty people up. Someone earlier mentioned that Filipinos are usually so happy and positive so that's probably why Caila is. Let's see if they'll still call her fake after that.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 am

So I rewatched the part on AP where Michelle was commenting on Caila as an anime character and while she didn't actually say "little eyes", she did make rainbow gesture with her hands and tried to imitate/squint her eyes into that shape while referring to a Twitter comment she had made about this:
https://mobile.twitter.com/michcoll/status/765400842128101377
Is she seriously that ignorant to how offensive this looks, especially coupled with the anime comment? I wasn't looking at the show too much initially and only heard the anime comment (which was already questionable), but seeing her imitate Caila's eyes pisses me off even more. Also the comment her tweet about rainbow eyes "creeping" the tweeter out ... Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f621

And I thought this exchange (someone tweeted a Emma, one of the Huffpost Heretomakefriends hosts) shows we're not the only ones noticing this disturbing racial undertone:
https://mobile.twitter.com/emmaladyrose/status/766020182514999298

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:30 am

Ashley, Emily, Hayley, Jubilee, Leah are just the girls the guy is not into. Intriguing beautiful sunny positive intelligent Caila just outshines those mean b*t*hes is every way. I am beyond pissed off at all the AshleyI led negative bashing this group of losers are piling on Caila. Poor Caila Upset  sad ...in spite of her happy demeanor this has got to hurt coming from people she thought were her friends...as well as creeps on SM. So unwarranted and ugly. I hope Caila leaves the Bach/Ette Franchise behind after this. She is sooooooo much better than all these horrible shallow people.

Michelle should be fired immediately from AP. Here comments are vile and she talks over everyone to make sure her POV is the only one heard. The comments she encourages are beyond reprehensible. She is not humorous in her delivery at all. Offensive and disgusting = Michelle.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:43 am

^in Haley's defense, I don't think she's said anything rude (unless I missed something which is very possible). She seems to be the quieter, more reserved twin who stays out of the drama. But ITA about the rest.

I don't think I can ever just enjoy my faves in peace on these shows. If Nick gets some love, Caila gets hated on. Can't win. Lol
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 am

This is the show that has the 'Aztek tribe kidnap a virgin in order to slaughter her as an offering', so the racist undertones of the show hosts doesn't surprise me one bit.

As for Caila, she keeps winning. She's better off without these 'friends' in her life.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:13 am

@TheWrongReasons is right. Haley was not shown to have said anything offensive against Caila. And Emily, considering how young she is, handled the situation a million times better than Ashley.
Michelle Collins tries too hard to be funny. She called Caila fake even before Ashley said anything.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:28 am

Yep those "friends" have revealed themselves to be exactly the kind of people Caila doesn't need in her life.

On the positive side, I kind of love everyone who has seen through AshleyI's manipulations. I hope eventually more people will start supporting Caila.

And Michelle really revealed herself... tweeting about "little rainbow eyes" then squinting and talking about anime couldn't have made the racist undertones any clearer. I hope this kind of stuff doesn't just get worse over the next few episodes because it's going to be maddening and Caila doesn't deserve it. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:41 am

@Elisealways , yeah, Emily was a lot more mature about it than Ashley. And of course, she wasn't crass enough to call Caila a wh*re, so that's a plus. I give her a pass for the ITMs but one retweet did stand out to me in being petty (the one where Alex from Coupled said that they were both screwed over and dumped for "fake pageanty girls" & lamenting why guys don't like girls like themselves who are "funny and real"). Rolling Eyes

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:50 am

For what it's worth, JJ (Kaitlyn's season) said in an interview today that Ashley's crying is redundant now and she is playing a role. I think the sane people of the franchise are tired of seeing it much like we are. Just because they don't stand up for Caila on SM doesn't mean they are siding with Ashley either.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle