SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 am

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2728 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:09 am

@siena Yep. Wouldn't she have had plenty of clothing from her collaboration with Morning Lavendar anyway? And who's to say she even bothered shopping for this show at all? I'm pretty sure she was only there for 10 or 11 days max.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Caila210
Source: my screencap

Dated December 9, 2014

Sun & sand teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2600 teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1f49b #mexico by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:36 am

@bluwavz Exactly! And it's not as though she needed to get a massive amount of stuff for a 6 week long trip away. Like you said, she would've had all that Morning Lavender clothing already too.

I love that blue dress though, it's a shame that it's from so long ago since it's probably long since out of stock.

I actually noticed quite a few repeated pieces from Ben's season too. Earrings etc. She definitely didn't buy an entirely new wardrobe for less than 2 weeks in Mexico (and what she did buy could've been done within an afternoon). laugh out loud

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:43 am

@dee & @GuardianAngel I thought the movie quotes guy in question was Nick at first, too. Now THAT is a twist no one would see coming laugh out loud

TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:49 am

siena wrote:@bluwavz Exactly! And it's not as though she needed to get a massive amount of stuff for a 6 week long trip away. Like you said, she would've had all that Morning Lavender clothing already too.

I love that blue dress though, it's a shame that it's from so long ago since it's probably long since out of stock.

I actually noticed quite a few repeated pieces from Ben's season too. Earrings etc. She definitely didn't buy an entirely new wardrobe for less than 2 weeks in Mexico (and what she did buy could've been done within an afternoon). laugh out loud

The fact that she was wearing a dress that was nearly 2 years old her first day there definitely makes me believe that she only agreed to do the show at the last minute.

Apparently some of her clothing on BiP is from Morning Lavender. I saw these comments on one of the pics from them I just posted.

kmburchard Wasn't Caila wearing some of your clothes on this week's Bachelor in Paradise episodes, @shopmorninglavender ?#vacationwithcaila
shopmorninglavender @kmburchard yes she was!  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1f60a
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJOTW_pASJg/?taken-by=shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:07 am

IMO Ashley I just threw out a tirad of daggers hoping as many as possible would stick.
We have a 28 year old calling dibs on a guy because she saw him first.  Being a virgin doesn't give her a holy mary pass.  She is immature - period. She adds in "you promised", like a pinky swear is legally binding, AND shopping for clothes as if the whole thing is going to be filmed in a sandcastle.  Ashley is a royal - pain in the derrière.
My guess is that she would have cried her way through regardless of who her perceived nemesis would have been.
Ashley prepped for The Ashley I show and by golly she is primed to hit as many marks as possible and make sure the cameras catch her best angle.

Caila has her figured out and is doing what people like Ashley fear most.  She is ignoring her for the most part.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:16 am

@bluwavz I agree, if she'd had longer to plan I'm sure she would've wanted something new to wear for her entrance. And I think she has quite a few pieces from Morning Lavender from when they did those photoshoots.

Yes @notarose! The best thing Caila can do is not even give AshleyI the attention she's so desperate for. Caila being mature and sane is going to speak volumes for itself IMO. I think AshleyI has been scheming up a response from the moment she left BIP, trying to come up with as many ways to tear down Caila and make herself look like the victim. I agree too, if this wasn't Caila it would be someone else. She would've attacked anyone she felt threatened her plans. AshleyI calling Caila fake as she tries to get as much screen-time through her dramatics on another stint on BIP is ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:19 am

Very interesting @dee! It's not unusual for couples to mimick each other.

@siena nice catch on blue dress, 88 weeks ago. Caila doesn't need to run out and spend hundreds of dollars on outfits like some of these contestants do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:53 am

Caila is very confused tonight about accepting a date with Brett.   teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1f62c

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-preview-140039800.html
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:01 pm

I don't blame her for being confused. Does she forget about Jared because of MissLunatic or does she go with her gut feelings and be loyal to Jared.

Knowing Caila, I'm sure she is trying not to compound the issue with Ashley but at the same time, she is entitled to like anyone she wants including Jared.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Jared encouraged her to go and then bent over and kissed her!  What a sweetie.  It is a confusing situation Caila is in.  Jared appears to have ties to Ashley I. and if Caila is there to meet and date people, I don't blame her.  But her indecision just gives ammo to people who like to talk about her.  Regardless, this is the premise of the show and she is not the first person to switch who she is dating.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:31 pm

@dee laugh out loud I thought it was Nick 2 on movie quotes!
@bluwavz and @siena don't break my heart on Caila's blue dress? I want to still purchase it but since it looks 2 seasons ago it may not be up to buy anymore. Love she rocked it in her entrance!
@siena they will esp seeing the new preview Caila is reg person just as confused so the show will work it against her and the reg peopel watching.
@MiniDiva thanks for new preview and finding the movie quote she quoted! Caila is confused for sure this will get many mad on her for being a normal person. That was nice of Jared to let her go if she wants 2!The new guy looks cute!What will happen tonight?laugh out loud

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle