SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 am

IMO the double date degree of discomfort was Karma for not being able to read her true feelings regarding the date to begin with.
It was like she went on the date for what reason? I never could figure it out.
To shake Jared up? To see if she really enjoyed being with Jared? Why? She seemed torn to begin with about the whole thing. When I'm torn, I go with my gut and don't make any rash decisions.
That entire scenario did not seem to be her, so she got what she got.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42 am

Reading that new people article on Jared. Dear god please run Caila away from him and his friend!! I hope you don't last with him that guy likes having a crazy in his life. She's not going anywhere!!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 am

Yes she needs to move on if she hasn't already. Jared clearly doesn't a give a rip about Caila's feelings. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:52 am

I would be shocked if they were still dating. SHOCKED. Personally I would never even choose to date Jared because of his Ashley baggage and lack of backbone. No guy is worth that drama. And then that Glamour? interview he did? Continues to say he's bffs with Ashley and doesn't really mention or defend Caila. Now he's going on People magazine to say he think's Ashley's obsession is adorable? eff that.

If they are broken up, I hope Caila did the dumping. Yes, I'm petty like that Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 270c

All IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:55 am

Seriously. Ashley is never going to move on as long as Jared is in her life and Jared is never going to be able to have a stable relationship as long as Ashley is in his life. They deserve each other. Let Ashley have him, Caila. You can do better.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:57 am

Jared took a public stand, and he's backing up AshleyI. Caila deserves better. He's ok with AshleyI tearing up any woman he's interested with. As long as she keeps worshiping him, it's endearing. Smh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:00 am

Yeah that article was not a good look. And this isn't even a defense of what was said, but I am also wondering what was left out by the writer because they didn't even mention Caila and only selected pro Ashley quotes. I think that was done on purpose and it's possible he has said stuff about Caila but they've not included it. They also just said does he want to be "wifed up" but that's almost something you'd ask someone if they were already in a relationship? I wonder if there was a question about Caila before that but they excluded it. I don't know. I didn't like it either but part of me is still waiting for something after all their episodes have aired and an actual unedited interview with him. I agree though, if this is what he's still thinking then Caila deserves better than that. How exhausting.

Despite all of this I actually think there's a possibility they are still dating.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:06 am

Maybe that's why Caila did that Ames Brown article. How he found love outside show! I can hope they are no longer together. If that's true how Jared is defending his friend already like that. Caila will find her match outside show and franchise! Yes @bluwavz Jared isn't what everyone thinks he is.He likes crazy. He might end up marrying her 2. Which would suit them both. Like u @dee I can hope it was Caila who broke it off! Makes me u wonder more that's why many are siding with Jared etc. We have to wait and see what happens. I just hope Caila can run far away from all the neg people and show.She's better off!!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 am

I think if they have broken up then it was most likely Caila who did it. IMO Jared's known Caila was on another level from the beginning and he wouldn't be the one breaking it off with her. But I guess it will all be revealed, probably by next week. I wish it was tomorrow so this drama could be over! Somehow Caila seems to have handled all of this as best as she could (that huffpo interview said a lot to me). I definitely wouldn't have had that much grace! Once the show is over I hope she doesn't look back.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:15 am

@SunnyRachel That's why I brought up those twitter likes of her about Ames and being able to find love outside of the show. Again, it could be nothing, but that was when I thought there's a possibility that RS' intel might be correct.

Anyway I hope Caila does find her love story outside of this show. I really do not see her with any of the bachelorette contestants. Even though I could picture a Wells or Chase with her, I still think she should find a guy who has no connections to this show. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:18 am

Honestly, not seeing what is so bad about what Jared said. He's not dissing Caila. He and Ashley are still very close friends. It's a tough spot to be in.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:27 am

BlackHalo wrote:Honestly, not seeing what is so bad about what Jared said. He's not dissing Caila. He and Ashley are still very close friends. It's a tough spot to be in.

AshleyI is trash talking a woman he's interested in, on the show, off the show, and he finds that endearing. Maybe it was a part of bigger interview, but his quotes are extremely shady IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle