SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Tonight showed me that Jared sucks more. Caila was trying to talk to him about Ashley being a problem all he did was wanting to kiss her.Poor Caila thinking he was listening! He lied saying his friend was not saying stuff about her.bs Liked how Caila was approaching Ash like adults should talk! Yet,this is not going to end well for Caila!
Also, seeing how Carly saying everyone questioned Caila. Poor Caila she's jut a target so nobody focusing on there own issues on the show. The way she said that makes u wonder our girl prob really dumped him! I hope so!
Plus, side Caila looked gorgeous in that lace green top and her hair slayed in rain and water!
@siena love that quote!
@bluwavz I hope Caila saw how wrong Jared is tonight and his friend!
@MiniDiva he prob thinks it's adorbale!Kinda like the people article!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 pm

WTF Jared telling Caila that Ashley has not said anything bad about her. Lies. Also, on Ashley being big on not shaming her for showing her emotions, Caila copes by choosing to be happy. Happiness is an emotion, too. Caila shouldn't be shamed for that either.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Did Carly say something bad about Caila on the show or on SM? I missed it (probably when I muted the TV because of Azzley) giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:57 pm

siena wrote:Ashley and Carly are being disgusting. I can't believe they're grown women and they think this is okay behaviour. I hope one day enough people call them out and stop letting such awful people get away with bullying people. Enough.

Carly is one of those women who's never grown past her petty high school jealousy of the hot girls all the boys want. She acted the same way with Britt on Chris Soules' season who was similar to Caila.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Did Carly say something bad about Caila on the show or on SM?  I missed it (probably when I muted the TV because of Azzley)  giggling

Carly said on twitter that Ashley was not the only one questioning Caila. All of them were.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Plus I'm pretty sure that subtweet about someone's blog sucking was about Caila.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

^^Thanks for letting me know about Carly.

Caila needs to walk away from this Franchise and never look back. They are not her friends. So glad she is on travel with her family now out of the country.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm

They are all so annoying and I am mad at myself for being one of the pple enabling this pple's bad behavior by watching this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:Plus I'm pretty sure that subtweet about someone's blog sucking was about Caila.
When wss that?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 pm

lexforlife wrote:They are all so annoying and I am mad at myself for being one of the pple enabling this pple's bad behavior by watching this show.

Sane. All of this is making me rethink why I am even watching this mess. I wish the best for Caila and hope she stops trying to be nice to these people. The best she can do is walk away from all of it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 pm

A part of me wants Caila to fight back (I'm sure she'll do it respectfully.) But IMO her unintentional strategy of taking the high road gets on their nerves more which makes me giggle inside.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:21 pm

hae1001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Plus I'm pretty sure that subtweet about someone's blog sucking was about Caila.
When wss that?

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 4h4 hours ago
Sometimes I want to scream "YOUR BLOG IS STUPID" but I'm working on not saying exactly how I'm feeling at every moment
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle