SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 pm

@cantstopwatchin I agree with you! I think Caila's positive attitude to life will take her far. The way she's handled everything has proven that. I am also waiting to see what will be said after this episode (and after the episode next week when I think they both leave). I guess we will know soon enough how everything worked out.

This episode sounds like it's going to go from a high to a low, from the Janner date to AshleyI attacking Caila during their conversation. I hope people will call out Ashley for talking about physical violence and wanting to scratch her eyes out. I don't see how that should be glossed over, but seeing how people have already ignored Ashley calling Caila a wh*re I guess people are prepared to overlook a lot when it comes to Ashley. Rolling Eyes

IMO the way people disagree with each other tells you a lot about their character, or lack thereof.

@SunnyRachel Yes, I hope she just keeps being herself. I always liked this quote: "You are a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do will never forget you." The right people will always know IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 pm

RS recap: "Not to mention on the live chat this past Thursday night, I told you I heard right now they aren’t together. Nothing’s changed in that regard. That came from a pretty good source, so I certainly believe it."

I wonder if that source is none other than Ashley I...
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:01 pm

@Isabella I have no doubt the source is Ashley I. If not her, it's someone that's in that Ashley clique. RS is so transparent. He's all "Although I don't understand the choice to play the role she does (Ashley), I can't blame or fault her for just building her brand". Then a couple paragraphs down he criticizes Caila for coming on the show for building her brand. Suspect
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 pm

smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 CqlA2tQWAAAF7Yc
https://twitter.com/FLAREfashion/status/768216522644922368
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 pm

@dee I've suspected AshleyI from the get go cause she's mentioned about reading up on RS before. He's totally biased and a hypocrite.

Yup he's always ragged on Caila even at the start of Bachelorette since he was busy campaining for Jojo. So it was that post about Caila's ex that made people start having bad opinion on her.  I still can't comprehend why it was such a big deal.  She finished it with her ex boyfriend before the show, broke up with him formally, unlike others who went on the show while they were still in a relationship, but they are making her out as someone worse than those peole who cheated.

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm

dee wrote:@Isabella I have no doubt the source is Ashley I. If not her, it's someone that's in that Ashley clique. RS is so transparent. He's all "Although I don't understand the choice to play the role she does (Ashley), I can't blame or fault her for just building her brand". Then a couple paragraphs down he criticizes Caila for coming on the show for building her brand. Suspect

Caila would never give that twit, RS, the time of day so he showers the love for someone who does (Ashley). The fact he doesn't fault A for her role of never-ending crying and whining confirms that, IMO.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah I'm going to guess the email address of that source was something like kardashleybabe1@gmail.com smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1f60b The wording of his spoiler about them is even exactly what Ashley says to Jared in the preview for this episode. No doubt in my mind Ashley is his source. RS is so biased, I give his personal opinion on people zero weight.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Caila is possibly going to be on AfterBuzz next week per tweets below.

Danny Hoyt ‏@dannyhoyt  4h4 hours ago Santa Monica, CA
Last nights @afterbuzztv show was phenomenal. Big thx to this crew & especially @ashleyiaco. https://youtu.be/GPxYasErvCE
Nova ‏@novatua01  30m30 minutes ago
@dannyhoyt You guys should get @CailaQuinn as a guest soon. It's only fair she tells her side of the story too.
Danny Hoyt
‏@dannyhoyt
@novatua01 @CailaQuinn I'm 100% in for that. It's only fair plus I think she's wonderful. Caila!?
7:26 PM - 23 Aug 2016
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn  1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Aww @dannyhoyt big fan as well @novatua01 how does next week sound?
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 8m8 minutes ago
About to be caught on a plane instead of the rain smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 2614
smile - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 CqliWO3WAAQK-Re
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 pm

I thought Caila would leave the show tonight, but it makes more sense to allow more time for the drama next week.

Hope Jared really watched his own behavior and Ashley's lies without blinders tonight. SMH.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:44 pm

I feel badly for our girl again tonight. Ashley and Carly are being nasty bitches on SM.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Ashley and Carly are being disgusting. I can't believe they're grown women and they think this is okay behaviour. I hope one day enough people call them out and stop letting such awful people get away with bullying people. Enough.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle