SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 am

^^ they really are good to us. So thankful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Yep. Just leave them there. They ain't going anywhere.

Pretty much our parenting style summed up in a picture. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:57 pm

That's a great pic! Is it me or is he already getting so big!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:02 pm

He's definitely getting big. I keep comparing him to Ali's daughter as best I can in pictures and he looks quite a bit bigger and he's only about four days older.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:05 pm

He does look bigger than Ali's little girl.

laugh out loud Look at his pose. Looks like one of Daddy's poses on DWTS!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Lol GA! Regarding his size, he wears his father's genes well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Yeah, Ali's baby was *edited* normal sized **edited**.. and our boy Samuel is long and sturdy... like his daddy!  In the end, he may not be as tall as Sean, but he'll be a good-sized man.  I love that they just dress him in a diaper.... not cutsie stuff- a free range kid!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fan Forum rules)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm confused. where is this ^ coming from? 
Maybe I am wrong, but a baby is a blessing. A real blessing. We all have hopes and dreams for our children.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Please don't take offense. Cutsie is good too- just different styles and I'm commenting on this one! Ali's baby is smaller... fact. Started smaller, probably will be smaller. I had big babies and they are bigger as adults than most of their peers. DNA totally.

I think what is true is that S & C are choosing to let Samuel just hang out. I like it. That is all.

And all babies are blessings. Absolutely. And all parents should choose the way they want to raise them (I'm sure my way differs from S&C.... but it's all good).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love all these pics that they chose to share with us.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:32 pm

I apologize.
I come from a different and very sensitive point of view.
So that's where I come from.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:59 pm

I think it's appropriate that son of the Shirtless Bachelor goes shirtless. laugh out loud Besides, he's just gonna puke, pee and poop on himself and his onesie so why bother. They put clothes on him when he goes on outings.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3