SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 am

Shay blogged about Kensington's birthday dinner. There's a few cute pictures of Samuel and one of Catherine. Sorry Sean, now you know your place in the pecking order. laugh out loud. You can check it out here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a sample. So sweet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 am

Samuel looks huge in that pic with Kensington. Lol

Prediction: Samuel will need up being the tallest and biggest of the cousins that have been born. I know, very bold. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 am

How's that view from the limb you're on, Umngirl? laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 am

lipsis wrote:How's that view from the limb you're on, Umngirl? laugh out loud

It's quite lovely. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I derive happiness out of seeing the Samuel updates.You all know me. I don't fan these "people". But I do love the babies.  beatingheart

Me too! LOL Wish we had a section just for the babies! There are so many, it's hard to keep up. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 55 3806527698

These pictures are wonderful to see. Thanks for those taking the time and sharing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to see you. If you prefer not to weed through the fan discussion threads, we have a non-discussion Samuel thread that I try to keep updated with his bi-weekly growth pictures and anything else samuel related that I think people might find interesting.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 pm

That baby......no words Jumping hearts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:51 pm

lipsis wrote:Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to see you. If you prefer not to weed through the fan discussion threads, we have a non-discussion Samuel thread that I try to keep updated with his bi-weekly growth pictures and anything else samuel related that I think people might find interesting.

Thanks! It's all good. I don't mind reading the fan threads. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 55 1710264613

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 pm

^^^ great! Look forward to seeing you here. Samuel makes an appearance here just about every day.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:39 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I derive happiness out of seeing the Samuel updates.You all know me. I don't fan these "people". But I do love the babies.  beatingheart

Me too!  LOL Wish we had a section just for the babies!  There are so many, it's hard to keep up. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 55 3806527698

These pictures are wonderful to see. Thanks for those taking the time and sharing.

OT

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Well that's embarrassing. I had no idea that thread was there. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:10 pm

haha! It's okay, you have your hands full here sharing adorable Baby Samuel's pics for everyone!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3