SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Don't worry Samuel, I'm sure you'll have plenty of trips to Disney to make up for sleeping through the first one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:16 pm

I wonder if he is having a little solo adventure with the Grands to get him used to spending more time with them for date nights etc?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 pm

^^ Maybe, but Shay's kids have "Lovie"" days every week. Perhaps she'll put a second day in the rotation for Sean and Catherine's kids.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 pm

^^ exactly. Just thinking they might give it a trial run for a couple hours before a whole day or overnight is planned.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm

If anyone is interested, there's another LoweCo + calligraphy event in Dallas on November 12th. The last one looked like a ton of fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Thanks Umngirl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Someone is waiting for his new cousin to arrive from China.

IG: @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Meet Madeley James everyone

I've known her for two minutes and already love her. Our new niece Madeley James made it home tonight. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:54 pm

And the whole family.

The Family Gets Asian-er (YES!) Welcome Home Madeley James Shull We love you! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Da Ladies and dey babies by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Welcome home to Madeley. (I will forever pronounce her name incorrectly. Lol)

Side note: it always gives me a little wave of nostalgia when Sean calls her Gaya like he did in his IG story.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:04 am

^^^ oh gosh I thought the exact same thing. Brought me back to their road trip to Dallas in their wedding special when they were at the Indian Trading Post. Just like today he said, "Gaya, where are we?"

Also, in regards to Miss Madeley, Shay said her birthday is October 19th. She will be two next month. And she shares a birthday with Cynthia. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3