SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:47 am

FYI: Sean is headed to LA to give advice to that new guy who is starting the job. So come January he will be on an episode.

We know he hates traveling without Cat and Samuel so hopefully he is just there for the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:00 am

Sean is like the Yoda of the Bachelor.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:03 am

"Do...or do not. There is no try when one is the Bachelor." ~Yoda Sean

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:18 am

^^ laugh out loud

Or maybe he's closer to being the Obi Sean Kenobi of the Bachelor? (gosh I'm funny before 6:30am)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:37 pm

This chump only ate half of his Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

"Hey what are you up to today?" - Me "Oh, you know, just at my ski lodge in the Swiss Alps taking a break from the slopes." - Samuel "Dang, you fancy." - Me by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Lol. His facial expressions kill me.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Three things:

1) I think he gets his expressive face from his momma

2) looks like his cute socks are from Caila Quinn. Very nice of her.

3) it warms my heart that whenever Sean has to work in LA and leaves Cat and Samuel at home, that he flies home the same day so he doesn't spend a full night away from them. He's a good man.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Ashby loves her Uncle Seanie

Watching flag football with this little nugget today. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Someone, or really two someones, look excited to be reunited. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Sammy's first game.

Saturday Night Football [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are there watching one of Sean's college coaches who now is the head coach of Arkansas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Samuel is thrilled. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3