SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs2c - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am

See suzeq's post up thread.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

mafs2c - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Andre didn't delete his account, one of the reasons I was confused. Callie posted a live Twitter explaining what happened.

If you can put up with her continuously going off topic and looking away from the camera here it is. I didn't listen to all of it, I ran out of patience after 7 minutes or so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Synopsis, anyone?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:10 pm

This was so painful to listen to. She has got to be the most annoying person. Her facial expressions, playing with her bra strap, ughg.

I have no idea what she is going on about or why she did this vid. She was dating someone else but she was see Andre? That's ok? She went back to his place things happened but she didn't have sex. I can't remember if she specifically said he told her he was not with Vanessa any longer, she talks in circles.

She likes honest people? She was in a relationship with someone else, she lied to him, cheated on him, and she regrets it? But she chooses to do this vid to expose him? Expose him of what? For doing the same thing she was doing? She heard he was doing the same to other women.

I still don't get who sent the text to whom. Did Andre send it to her or to someone else and she found out?

If she had any brains she wouldn't have gotten involved at all until well after everything was finished airing and it was confirmed that they split. She must have known he was contacting the other women as well.

So are Venessa and Andre together or not? It's just so weird the women on David's season got involved with Vanessa's season.

IMo these people go on reality tv shows and get more messed up than they were to begin with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Thanks, GA.
What a mess!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm

I watched and listen. Wasn't so bad.

It appears, like as happens with the Bachelor shows, for some time Vanessa's men have been seeking out David's women, and vice versa, and in communication and meeting up. If, in fact, what happened wasn't intended, production may have concluded that the joint reunion filmed 6 months ago may not have been such a brilliant idea.  laugh out loud  stupid  

Anyway, Callie discussed Andre, whom she says led her to believe his relationship with Vanessa ended in March (if I'm following her right). He also showed her text messages with with other of David's women, indicating he pursued them. At some point she decided Andre was a decent guy, let her guard down and, although, she says she never actually slept with him, in other ways they hooked up. She has, since, changed her mind about Andre.

To be clear, Callie is not of the impression that Andre is still with Vanessa, other than they continue to pretend they are publicly until a production predetermined break up day coming soon.

Callie says she spilled his secrets, since deleted, but says before she did she confirmed, with the other girls, what had been going on. It appears that Vanessa's Andre may be just as much of a cad as David is purported to be.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Thanks for the details!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:13 pm

I'm glad people are finally seeing David for who he is. He set red flags off for me last year and I felt bad for Ashley because she received so much hate. I hope she feels a sense of vindication since she knew who he was from the start.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:15 pm

I just saw on Twitter that Vanessa Nelson tweeted that she has ended her relationship with Andre.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 pm

"I just saw on Twitter that Vanessa Nelson tweeted that she has ended her relationship with Andre."

Thank god...

Last edited by provenceguy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 pm

This show is an epic fail.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:56 pm

OMG, yes. And the Miami middle aged pothead continues to campaign to be the next male lead!  giggling
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq