SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Brill wrote:Looks like Vanessa and David will be on a new Reality Show.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/06/30/married-at-first-sight-season-3-participants-to-star-on-new-second-chances-show-exclusive-details/

theashleysrealityroundup.com

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  MAFS

Exclusives, Married at First Sight
‘Married At First’ Sight’ Season 3 Participants to Star on New ‘Second Chances’ Show: Exclusive Details!
4 days ago by The Ashley
"We're back...but we're not getting married this time!"
“We’re back…but we’re not getting married this time!”

David Norton and Vanessa Nelson didn’t get everlasting love from appearing on the third season of Married At First Sight, but the FYI Network is giving the recent divorcees another chance at finding a spouse!

The network announced yesterday that David and Vanessa (who were married on Season 3 to Ashley Doherty and Tre Russell, respectively, but ended up getting divorces) will be starring on Married At First Sight: Second Chances, a spin-off show that gives them another chance at finding love. ‘Second Chances,’ which is being produced by Kinetic Content, is currently casting for the show.

“We watched their journey on ‘Married At First Sight,’ and know that fans are still rooting for Vanessa and David to find successful relationships,” a representative of the production company told The Ashley. “We have partnered up with FYI to give these two amazing people another path to find love. Here’s to second chances!”

The spin-off show, which will be taping this summer and into the early fall, has one major difference from the original ‘Married at First Sight’ series: No one is getting married! (That’s a good thing, of course, because nearly all of the couples who have been matched on the show have gotten divorces, and some marriages have ended horribly!)

A casting agent tells The Ashley that those wishing to date either Vanessa or David will need to live in the Atlanta area and should fill out an application here.

The Ashley will keep you posted on ‘Married At First Sight: Second Chances,’ as well as the upcoming fourth season of the original series, which premieres this summer.

(Photo: Courtesy of Kinetic Content)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Does this show really need a 2nd spin-off? no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:Does this show really need a 2nd spin-off? no

Eh, I think we are now stuck in a cycle of it was slightly successful, so we are going to bleed the idea dry for as long as possible. And the contestants are more than happy to keep making reality tv bucks instead of just going back to real life so the two feedback into a circle of recycled mess. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 am

There's only one way to stop this cycle which is not to watch it. If there is no audience (or if the numbers are greatly reduced), perhaps the message will be loud and clear. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Davina certainly got her second chance. Happy for her https://www.instagram.com/p/BINyo3ujAoE/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Wow! Good for her. She looks so different!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:59 pm

She does look really happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 am

Good for her!
But yes, hope he likes NYC.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:14 am

Does anyone know the story of Davina's guy, wedding, etc?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Does anyone know the story of Davina's guy, wedding, etc?

Good question. Is it due to the 'Second Chances' show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:57 pm

atem wrote:

Good question.  Is it due to the 'Second Chances' show?

Not due to the show. Here is a link to the story, although it doesn't tell us very much: http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/08/married-at-first-sight-season-2-star-davina-kullar-is-married-again-get-details/
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
atem wrote:

Good question.  Is it due to the 'Second Chances' show?

Not due to the show.  Here is a link to the story, although it doesn't tell us very much:  http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/08/married-at-first-sight-season-2-star-davina-kullar-is-married-again-get-details/

Ooops, it looks like I need to learn to read! I thought this was about Vanessa! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq