SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

provenceguy wrote:Why do you think Myles is out?
It was in the editing. Myles said it was going to come down to choosing between him and Andre and we know she picked Andre. I took it as foreshadowing plus I think I saw the other guy in next week preview

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 am

I wasted more time on David:
Tara appears to definitely be out. She had numerous tweets last night that wouldn't be done if she was a winner. She liked one that showed Forrest Gump running that said "run, Tara, run." She defended Jordan who implied David didn't take the time to get to know her indicated that maybe he should be less focused on Melika.
BUT Melika had lots of negative comments about David, too. The picture that I posted above shows her out and about with Andre. I think she mentioned something about David, indicating he "liked to look at her B**bs" (which didn't sound like someone who would be happily in a relationship)
I think there is a real possibly that David is still a single guy. He's such a foolish guy, thinking with something other than his head.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I wasted more time on David:
Tara appears to definitely be out. She had numerous tweets last night that wouldn't be done if she was a winner. She liked one that showed Forrest Gump running that said "run, Tara, run."  She defended Jordan who implied David didn't take the time to get to know her indicated that maybe he should be less focused on Melika.
BUT Melika had lots of negative comments about David, too. The picture that I posted above shows her out and about with Andre.  I think she mentioned something about David, indicating he  "liked to look at her B**bs"  (which didn't sound like someone who would be happily in a relationship)
I think there is a real possibly that David is still a single guy. He's such a foolish guy, thinking with something other than his head.
I bet he ended up with Isabella but probaby didn't work.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

The man is delusional:

http://kineticcontent.com/david-date-top-three/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 pm

provenceguy wrote:The man is delusional:

http://kineticcontent.com/david-date-top-three/

Yep!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:35 pm

David must not realize how he's coming off. He looks like a nut chasing after Myleki he does it every week. He really needs to invest in some good reading body language classes

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:53 pm

I can't with David, he needs professional help.
Tara was right there for him and he is too dumb to realize it.

I agree, Run as fast as you can Tara......
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:36 am

The women who dated David on this show are really calling him out on SM. I used to feel bad for him when he was on MAFS Season 3--I don't anymore. Tonight--I felt like he got an
Edit to make him look good. I am not sure why. I feel bad for Tara and Isabella--possibly being in the top 2 only because Melika rejected him. Melika said on Twitter tonight that she actually wanted to leave before then in the process, but production wouldn't let her. I think this rejection was done at this time to make David look more sympathetic to viewers in IMO. It's interesting to see participants/contestants not care about protecting production -- I like it. It doesn't feel like production wants to protect them, so why should they keep quiet? This is all JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am

@suzq What are they calling him out for? I missed the last two epi's. I felt sorry for him on MAFS as well but I seeing a different guy on 2nd chances. He doesn't appear to be one to make sound decisions, very indecisive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:17 am

I haven't watched but wanted to post (sorry) but David is coming off so pathetic. Its like he just does not get it. At all.

How was he even picked for this second chance ?

Slightly OT but I sort of check in on Derek (from a previous season) twitter and HE is just dying to be given a "second chance". He tweets about it and reposts every chance he gets. In a way its pretty pathetic. This is like a second rate TB show and it boggles my mind that these folk cannot "find" someone unless it is on TV. JMO. But Derek and his near begging to be on the show amuses and frustrates me. Sonia also has hinted that she would like another chance but her's is way quieter.
Again all my opinion.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm

On the other hand, David does have exceptionally nice shirts...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 pm

@GuardianAngel David tells the different women the same thin and gives him the same lines. He does not only seem clueless about whether women like him or not, but not very genuine as well. The last night episode made it seem like the women were much more of the problem than he is. It felt like "Poor David" to me. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq