SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:54 am

Sc4 and Sc16 match too. Looks like the bachpad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:57 am

These SCs look like Steph/Intruder to me... question Interesting that the date seems similar to what Lana/Intruder on S3 had (on the water) and her pre-season SCs. So I am thinking that Steph gets a SD like Lana did and thus is in F5 if going by those DM pics of F6 (Kiki being F6).

Sundy wrote:sc1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sc7
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:00 am

^agreed
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 am

Sundy wrote:Sc4 and Sc16 match too. Looks like the bachpad
I agree  yes

I think the girl is Alex... based on the hair (thinner) and sideview (she seems thinner than some of the other girls). If it is Alex and she goes to the bachpad then that is similar to Heather (F4), Richie (F3), and Michael (F2) who all went back to bach/bette pad. Since this is Bach AU I am thinking that going by the SM activity of Alex she could be F5/F4 like we speculated? Or more? I don't see her in F3 though...  question

Sundy wrote:sc4
sc16
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:11 am

^ and again I agree. In the promo they have her speaking as well. I think she and Keira may do a lot of the voiceovers this year
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:42 am

Sc 18

Sc 19

Sc20

Sc 21

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:42 am

Nothing else is new or unspoiled.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:54 am

I think SCs 13 and 19 may be the same date? Based on the clothes I think it may be Kiki/Kirralee's date [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

All SCs by Sundy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:01 am

Agreed AAL. I'm desperately trying to work out who is SC5 and confident enough to write R ❤️ ... In the sand. The only thing we have to go on is the white top a bracelet. I believe she is blonde but I'm not confident on that
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:02 am

Is this Faith? or maybe Kiki? question

Sundy wrote:Sc 18
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:04 am

Sundy wrote:Agreed AAL. I'm desperately trying to work out who is SC5 and confident enough to write R ❤️ ... In the sand. The only thing we have to go on is the white top a bracelet. I believe she is blonde but I'm not confident on that

It looks like she has a tattoo on her back maybe? Heart shape?  it could be dirt though scratch

I wonder if the R is for "Rachael" and not Richie since the girl is drawing it in the sand? question

Sc5
SC by Sundy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:07 am

After watching the extended promo I am not so sure that SC15 is Faith... it almost looks like Rachael to me (darker hair more visible in the promo) question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate