SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:43 am

HodanG wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
HodanG wrote:I think whoever Richie takes on a adventurous SD, they are potentially the F1. I can totally see Olena and Richie travelling around the world together to Europe and Africa. IMO Olena is the perfect girl for Richie as well as Nikki. But I feel like Olena will keep Richie always on his feet. I FEEL IMO that there will never be a day that goes boring with Richie and Olena. They will continuously challenge eachother and so I believe Olena is the perfect girl for Richie

This!!! That's so true - I could see them travelling together . I think for Richie, if Olena opens up it'll be very easy for him to fall for her just because of how drawn to her he is.

Exactly! I can't wait for the "Big Move" Olena makes next week! Both Olena and Richie look extremely happy in the sneak peak for episode 11 on tenplay. I just hope that Olena can open up because if she does... It's game over.

You know maybe that whole conversation about the girls (especially Alex) saying that Olena won't open up and is too cold is just a massive laugh/irony in their face, judging by the potential danger if she actually does open up!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am

I wish I could agree with you fangirlsamuri and HodanG because I think Olena is truly adventurous, but I suspect it is not in the way that Richie is.
I think he is physically adventurous but maybe not so adventurous in other ways.
I think he has a nice life in Perth which is a place he loves, a job he enjoys, good friends and family around him and I think these things are the backbone to his life. I imagine Nikki to be similar.
Olena is adventurous enough to cross the world alone and at a very young age to work in a rarified, tough and insecure industry, then come home and start her own business. But I don't see her doing extreme sports for example.
I think she is much more self contained than Richie and her sense of adventure is of a different kind.
But you never know......here's to hoping

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 am

Reposting this to bring the conversation on this thread back to screencaps. This screencap could assist with nailing down a location

Sundy wrote:Green sign in top left hand corner. I'm thinking it may be a logo?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Sundy wrote:Reposting this to bring the conversation on this thread back to screencaps. This screencap could assist with nailing down a location

Sundy wrote:Green sign in top left hand corner. I'm thinking it may be a logo?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looking at all the architecture of the Sofitel from the spa doors, ledges of the external walls and right down to the villa doors I would put my bet it on that this screenshot is in Bali just gotta find the exact location of this building.

EDIT:
Just to show you what I mean about the ledges and door frames, quite a few of the villas have this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Hanate wrote:
Sundy wrote:Reposting this to bring the conversation on this thread back to screencaps. This screencap could assist with nailing down a location

Looking at all the architecture of the Sofitel from the spa doors, ledges of the external walls and right down to the villa doors I would put my bet it on that this screenshot is in Bali just gotta find the exact location of this building.

EDIT:
Just to show you what I mean about the ledges and door frames, quite a few of the villas have this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I actually think this is a match. You can see on your first pic there is a sign on the left outside the doorframe that's in both pictures and in another shot I have if you look above their heads you can see slatted woodwork which I think matches the woodwork in your first pic.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

You're right I just noticed the panelling on the side, could the logo be a villa number or hotel logo illuminated? Can't tell if they are walking into the room or leaving it?

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Hanate wrote:You're right I just noticed the panelling on the side, could the logo be a villa number or hotel logo illuminated? Can't tell if they are walking into the room or leaving it?

If the door is the exact same one in both picture, I think they might be living the villa. The lamps on the floor looks like they are on the path and not outside.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:27 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Hanate wrote:You're right I just noticed the panelling on the side, could the logo be a villa number or hotel logo illuminated? Can't tell if they are walking into the room or leaving it?

If the door is the exact same one in both picture, I think they might be living the villa. The lamps on the floor looks like they are on the path and not outside.

I think they are leaving as if they were entering there would be foliage in the background and there is not, it's a wall.

Further to this. There is a wooden pillar behind Olenas left arm which matches the wooden pillar in the first frame pic
clapping!

If it's not this villa then it is another one very close to this
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 pm

grace8136 wrote: *snipped* Probably zero chance but... there's still Rachel's SC drawing in the sand, right?

After next week there will be 5 girls left....so possibilities for the Rachel drawing SC could be the following: (1) HTD at Perth or (2) F3 date in Bali.

Speculations I have read here are that the drawing SC is the same location as the one where she is walking hand in hand at the beach with Richie since Rachel is wearing the same top & that it's the HTD. Also note that both Rachel & Richie are from Perth.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote: *snipped* Probably zero chance but... there's still Rachel's SC drawing in the sand, right?

After next week there will be 5 girls left....so possibilities for the Rachel drawing SC could be the following: (1) HTD at Perth or (2) F3 date in Bali.

Speculations I have read here are that the drawing SC is the same location as the one where she is walking hand in hand at the beach with Richie since Rachel is wearing the same top & that it's the HTD. Also note that both Rachel & Richie are from Perth.

Thanks for catching me up on things [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I agree it's the same top. Is the speculation because that beach looks more like Perth than Bali? What about the one with Richie holding a camera and she's in a white romper? Is that in the same location where Faith is sitting on a bench in the cream colored top? Who's the guy that Richie is hugging? TIA

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....there is no solid proof about the beach location being Perth or Bali that I have seen so no one knows definitely where that location is. Perth has a lot of beaches so does Bali.

The cap in white romper, some folks have speculated it can't be Perth since it makes no sense for Richie to be taking pics in his hometown. Others think it could be the F5 camping date while some think it's Bali. Some folks think it can't be Bali because the flowers are not tropical enough. At this point I really don't know since I have searched Google images for that archway shown in the cap both in Bali & Sydney but no luck yet.

It was posted in the SM thread that Faith gets the SD next Thursday. That date will consist of a popular talk show host (Hamish Blake & that's the man you saw with Richie) tagging along dressed as a 3 year toddler during their lunch & bowling date. That cap of Faith in the cream top/dress is what she wore on that date to be shown next Thursday. There is one more cap that places Faith potentially at the F5 camping date & that's the end of caps we have for her.

Hope all these make sense but let me know if you have other questions bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the great summaries yes

Just to add: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the s/caps of Rachael writing in the sand and walking in the archway seem to be connected based on the camera seen in both s/caps (on Rachael's shoulder walking on the beach and around Richie's neck in the garden area) so thinking they are the same date or episode (speculated to be HTD atm).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate