SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:I tried but it says something about having to be in Australia laugh out loud.

I'm in New York

There were some people viewing online last night. Hopefully they can help
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm waiting for a link to watch the show. Faith looks to be a bigger hoot than Richie. What was so funny? Looks spontaneous

Me too! Waiting waiting waiting! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Episode 1 and links in the Online Links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To watch live or on the Tenplay site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Note: outside Australia need vpn set to Australia and laptop/ipad/etc clock set to Sydney Australia time)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Episode 1 and links in the Online Links thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To watch live or on the Tenplay site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Note: outside Australia need vpn set to Australia and laptop/ipad/etc clock set to Sydney Australia time)

The episode appears ok on the Tenplay site wth VPN but doesnt actually play yet.

Thanks for the links! Found one that works Smiley bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does the embedded video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] play? There's some other links on the watchseries site that may work?

ETA: Yay glad the links are working bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:16 pm

The BachelorAU twitter account has a preview for tonight's episode which shows Nikki wearing white shorts and long sleeve shirt which was earlier thought to be Faith (picnic). So she must get SQT after the group date.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:24 pm

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Emayem wrote:The BachelorAU twitter account has a preview for tonight's episode which shows Nikki wearing white shorts and long sleeve shirt which was earlier thought to be Faith (picnic). So she must get SQT after the group date.

Awesome first post. I think you are right. Makes me wonder now if all the spoiler stern caps are from the first half of the season. The only odd one out is Faith. Unless the pool scene is infact Sydney and not Bali. question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Actually I l think the outfit Nikki is wearing is what she'll wear on her first date. If you look at the screen cap of the picnic, Richie is wearing a different outfit from the outfit in the preview.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 am

Thanks for the welcome. I've been following along on here for the last couple of seasons, you girls do an amazing job sleuthing!
I agree we may only be seeing screen caps from the first half of the season.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:04 am

Idlemess wrote:I tried but it says something about having to be in Australia laugh out loud.

I'm in New York

Hi!

The easiest way for me to watch is to download an app called Hola. I have done this on my Ipad and used it successfully for both the Sam's seasons. This provides a VPN which hides where you are downloaded from and tells the website that you are in Australia. You can watch live or later. It gives you at free weeks trial so if you wait to download it tomorrow you could get 4 episodes for free. After your free week is up it asks if you want to join - I think it was a month at a time - and from memory it wasn't very expensive. I'm currently in my free week so can't tell you the cost yet.

What I wanted to do this season was have Hola on my laptop to get a bigger screen and less chance of a lost internet connection. I haven't been able to get it to work and had to revert back to my Ipad last night. Once I work out how to get it going I'll let you know as it is free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] managed to get it going on her laptop so I'll hoping she have some tips for us.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:13 am

Emayem wrote:The BachelorAU twitter account has a preview for tonight's episode which shows Nikki wearing white shorts and long sleeve shirt which was earlier thought to be Faith (picnic). So she must get SQT after the group date.

welcomesign

So nice to have you here! We are very friendly in this forum and we love new posters.

Did you watch Richie on Sam's season? Many of us fell in love with his adorkableness.

I mean... any guy that call pull off saying 'cool bananas" gets a big thumbs up from me!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate