SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Do we know when the bikini shots were taken?
Nikki looks really tan.

Not sure - the article was written August 21.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I think the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket is Olena. I have watched it again on youtube with 0.25 speed as well as normal speed and it looks like her walk. She walks with her shoulders really straight.

The one they are jumping of the boat seem like Alex to me. I've watched it with the same speed although it is really blurry. All just my opinion, and obviously I could be wrong. It's just how i see it.
Here's the link if you want to try it for yourselves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:47 pm

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the caps. IA that I see what looks like a braided pony tail on the girl.

Whichever producer edited the caps for the season extended preview did a bang up job IMO. The only thing that makes me think it's Alex is the golden hair color & the torso....still not seeing Nikki in that cap. But I guess it could be Olena since that tattoo is not visible at all or they could have digitally manipulated the shot & it's still Alex....all jmo.

My first thought was Alex. Which foot is her tattoo on? The girl in the little boat has wider shoulders than I thought Alex would. Do we have any pics of Olena in a bathing suit? TIA

Alex has 3 tattoos that I can tell. In the first link below you can see the tattoos on her left torso & also left foot.

In the second link below you see the tattoo on her right foot. That's the one that poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was unable to locate zooming in on her foot (since we see the right side of the girl jumping off the boat) hence speculation by some posters that it might not be Alex.

Here is a pic of Olena in a bathing suit.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm going with it being Alex for now. I didn't have any luck with her tattoo, but I noticed that in this SC, you can't see it either and this one is much clearer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also think it is Alex potentially jumping off the ship.

The bathing suit that is strapless looks the same to me as what she wore on the chocolate bath date?

I noticed that the other girls seem to be wearing their same bathing suits on different dates/events (Nikki on her first SD and with Rachael and Faith in the s/cap of them with life jackets and Faith in her same bathing suit as what she wore on her first SD) so I wonder if it is Alex jumping off the ship that it could be she is wearing her same bathing suit from her date?

If not Alex then maybe Nikki or Olena but I don't think it is Rachael.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:22 pm

mrsT wrote:I think the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket is Olena. I have watched it again on youtube with 0.25 speed as well as normal speed and it looks like her walk. She walks with her shoulders really straight.

The one they are jumping of the boat seem like Alex to me. I've watched it with the same speed although it is really blurry. All just my opinion, and obviously I could be wrong. It's just how i see it.
Here's the link if you want to try it for yourselves.

I can see it being Olena too based on her leg shape. Not sure though as I could see it as Faith as well. It seems like Richie and the girl must have changed clothes then if it is on the same GD with the basket?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:26 pm

I agree AAL it is just too hard to tell at this point I think that it is Nikki but equally it could be Alex,and deep down I'm willing it to be Nikki as I don't want Alex in the top3. think at this point we just need to wait for more screen caps. I think that Alex has a tattoo on her foot but knows maybe she doesn't. Maybe that photo that was have all seen was just part of the photoshoot? Just going to have to wait
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Further to that I admit I made paper cut outs of Richie and the bachelorette jumping off the boat to see if I could lineup the sizes in the photos. In one picture is that the girl is no taller than Richie's shoulder and in the second one she came halfway up his head. I think we just need to wait.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. At this point, all the possible F4 girls have been speculated to be the girl jumping off the ship and no consensus or exact match made so need to wait for more s/caps or previews. At least it's sleuthed it's one of them laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm thinking more and more that the girl jumping off the boat is Nikki - blue bikini, height, legs, hair JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:14 pm

I also think the girl walking with Richie with the picnic basket is Olena as she has quite square, broad shoulders and walks very upright. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Wow Nikki in that blue bikini for NW looks exactly like boat girl (minus the hair). The tan and everything fits.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:20 am

Just thought I should pop this here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate