SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:18 am

HTD Alex. Captions when speaking directly to camera only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:30 am

Olena HTD. Taking directly to camera only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

Does anyone else notice in the SC's above that both Olena and Richie appear to have lost some weight? It's almost as if some of these were filmed after the FRC. I refer the SC's of Olena in white dress and Richie in SC 6 & 7 above... even Richie's hear seems lighter.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 am

Also in Alex's SC's above she wears the same outfit in each one whereas Olena has two different outfits. Maybe on the wrong path.... feel free to correct me :cutesmile!:

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 am

Nikki HTD to the screen only. My screencaps from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

Taken from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It appears that the winner has the same bracelet as Alex.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum