SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamalex - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Even Sam is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I see why
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

teamalex - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi, so looking forward to the preview screen shots..thanks in advance.  IMO Richie nervousness with Olena reminded me of what he was like with Sam..wanted to kiss her but too nervous.  It looked like she featured in a lot of the screen shots and she was also last out of the Limo, had romantic music and Richie was "she a total babe"!!!  Is everyone certain she can not be F1??

I am not sure why Olena has not been considered as an F1 chance, or at least an F3 either Loulou.
Even after last nights date and the promo, she is not creating much interest on this forum.
Is it because she seems self contained and more of an observer than a participant?

Olena did not concede any physical intimacy to Richie on their date, but she did come at him head on intellectually.
Their conversation was not full of pop cliches like the date with Nikki.
While Nikki seems really terrific and there was the kiss, I thought the date was a bit stilted and they struggled to say much more to each other than 'everything is awesome'.

I see the clear favourites at this point as Alex and Nikki as the nice, outgoing, girls next door.
And Olena as the dark horse.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No title changes. TY)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm not sure of favourites, but more so as to what's been sleuthed at this point and what the edit has shown while watching.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:25 am

Finally sitting down to watch last night's show and have just got to the end of Richie's date with Nikki.

I had to stop and post this as I am getting such strong Art and Matilda vibes from them! Anyone else?

Lots of laughs and gaffes - the bit with the champagne popping was brilliant! Then when he tried to high five her as she tried to clink glasses with him - hilarious! That's classic Art and Matilda. Don't you think? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really like her - she's sweet, funny, natural and unpretentious. From what I have seen so far I think she would be a great match for Richie.

Ok... off to watch the rest.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:33 am

Yes, I am definitely getting Art and Matilda vibes with Richie and Nikki. I really like her too, she seems down to earth and very much Richie's 'type'. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he picks her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:08 am

Ok - watched the rest and I am really liking many of these girls except for Keira and crazy singing/dancing lady.

I am so pleased that Richie is still Richie. I was worried that TPTB would suave him up but he's still the same oh crikey lad we all fell for.

I thought his date with Olena went well - man her eyes! They would suck you right in! Also I like how she went straight in and asked him the important questions. They don't actually have that much real time together so it's essential not to waste it. You need to know whether your core values match it you want a successful relationship at the end of this.

I also loved his time with Alex and think Faith is so fun and definitely someone I'd like to hang around with.

All in all I believe that TPTB have picked an excellent group for Richie and I am super excited about watching this season.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm

So my current thinking after episode 2 is

F6 Kiki
F5 Olena
F4 Rachael
F3 Alex
F2 Faith
F1 Nikki

We know Alex and possibly Faith go to Bali.
Nikki, Faith and Alex are the 3 girls still with Insta locked down and Nikki is the most locked down.
I think Faith is getting a bit of a Bachelorette role
We will have 2 confirmed possibly 3 intruders
From the voice overs in the extended promo I think that it is Megan saying this is not for her and Rachael saying this can't be my time to go.
I'm putting Rachael at 4 purely because some of this Scaps indicate HTD

So far I am adoring Faith, that's not going to change I don't think. I am really liking Kiki too. I find Nikki sincere but her edit is a bit bland and Rachael a bit catty, I'm looking forward to seeing her in a more positive light as I think she is lovely they just haven't shown it. I'm with you too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there is something about Alex I can't quite get. Not sure what it is though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:42 pm

I'm able to look at the show because some "kind and adventurous" person posted it on YouTube

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm able to look at the show because some "kind and adventurous" person posted it on YouTube

Do you have a link? All I see are sneak previews on youtube. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I'm able to look at the show because some "kind and adventurous" person posted it on YouTube

Do you have a link? All I see are sneak previews on youtube. TYIA

Won't allow. Something about a broken link.

I searched YouTube under The Bachelor Au Season 4 Episode 1

It has episode 2 as well

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:19 pm

I think they are taking them down or they are scams. There's this one but it's poor quality.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Same quality with this one. Episode 2. Best be quick. I think it will be deleted shortly. Would be interested in your thoughts after viewing

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha