SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:12 pm

@heather441 there was a commercial during BIP for casting, but they always run ad's. I have noticed in the last month or so, tweets advertising casting in different cities.

@MiniDiva - thanks for bring that over. That's what I saw. I just caught the tail end of it. That surprised me. I read some of the responses in MF's twitter and it appeared most of them were Luke. I didn't read a lot of them, so I can't go by that. I wonder who are the two that MF is playing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 pm

It would be so funny if the women casted thought they were getting Luke only to get Chad. They think they are going on a journey of their dreams to find out it's an LSD trip.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would be so funny if the women casted thought they were getting Luke only to get Chad. They think they are going on a journey of their dreams to find out it's an LSD trip.

After last night's BIP, I think that any chance of Chad's being cast went out the window. They will give him a show on sister network or something, but IMO, there is no way he will be the new Bach. I did think it was interesting that he said at end of his being kicked off: "Now I will never bee the next Bachelor"...as if he ever had the chance leaving the way he did the first time. SMH
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Pardon double post:

Jordan and Jo Jo think Luke should be next Bach:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/251239/jojo-jordan-think-luke-should-be-the-next-bachelor
E news

Pretty good endorsement
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:05 pm

And the next Bachelor is...

While ABC has yet to announce which of JoJo Fletcher's men will be the new Bachelor, multiple sources tell E! News that it's down to Luke Pell and Chase McNary. And when we chatted with JoJo and her fiancée Jordan Rodgers, they both had a pretty good idea of who will be handing out roses in season 21: Luke, the 32-year-old war veteran from Burnet, Texas, who made it to the final four before JoJo shocked viewers by sending him home just after he told her he loved her for the first time.

"It seems to be America's vote," Jordan said, while JoJo added, "Can I just tell you the heat I got for sending him home?! It was to be Luke, right? I think it has to be!"

We also posed the Luke vs. Chase question to Chad Johnson, The Bachelorette's resident bad boy, and he was in agreement with the happy couple. "I'm sure it will be Luke,' Chad told E! News' Carissa Culiner. "Luke played his cards right. He didn't say anything bad, he didn't say anything, really anything, he was just kind of there. He just sat there and looked pretty."

Still, don't count Chase, the second runner-up from Denver, out just yet, as JoJo said, "They're both so deserving of it."

But Luke seemed ready to take on the gig when we spoke with him at the Men Tell All special. "The process worked for me," he said. "JoJo kind of allowed me to love again, it was something I hadn't done in awhile prior to our relationship. I'm at a place now where I'm excited to be in love again. I think that if that comes up and that's in the future for me, I couldn't be more excited to find it."

And whether it's Luke or Chase, JoJo had some advice for ABC's next leading man: "Really trust yourself," she offered up. "It's going to seem like you may have no one on your side, but to really just follow your heart and do the best you can."

To hear more from JoJo and Jordan, watch our chat with them above, and to hear Chad talk about his idea for his own dating show (seriously), press play on the video below.
http://www.eonline.com/news/784910/luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-it-s-looking-like-the-next-bachelor-will-be

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Someone's way of suggesting the next bachelor could be a wolf in disguise?   giggling

I do like this drawing.

Stumbled upon this gem online. No idea who to give credit to, but it is fantastic by @bachelorcasting
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Who wants to take one for the team and tune into this new show giggling

‏@fleissmeister

There's a clue as to who will be our new Bachelor on tonite's premiere of our new show #LoveAtFirstKiss on TLC!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Yeah same clue as last year that was suppose to be on BIP. We analyzed legs feet ears and you name it and Jorge. I don't think we ever figured it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah same clue as last year that was suppose to be on BIP. We analyzed legs feet ears and you name it and Jorge. I don't think we ever figured it out.
Yeah IA just trying to toy us into watching this new show to look for hints on the next lead ugh Rolling Eyes no no

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:28 pm

2boys3girls wrote:The only reason I don't want Luke is because I cannot follow his conversations with anyone. I can't even explain what I mean. It seems he doesn't enunciate his words enough. That would drive me batty. Soules was bad enough.

I agree. He talks so low I can't hear what he is saying and turning up volume doesn't help.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:46 pm

This article tells a different story about Jojo and Jordan's Bachelor endorsement. Seems like they didn't just endorse one person
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/bachelorette-winning-couple-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-next-bachelor-aaron-rodgers-1201828792/

Who would they nominate for “The Bachelor”?
“I got to know these guys so well. Chase and Luke both were two men that I cared so much for and made an impression on my heart and I think they’re both so deserving — they’re both different — I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. They’re fan favorites, America loves them,” said Fletcher.

“Luke is kind of quintessential ‘Bachelor’: He’s a war veteran, a Texas guy, he can ride a horse — I can’t do that. And Chase, I think people fell in love with him for much different reasons as he kind of let his walls down and opened up,” said Rodgers. “If I had to throw in my hat of two dark horses, I would love to see James Taylor and/or Wells Adams get a shot at finding that special someone.”

But why wasn’t Robby, the runner-up, in the mix for the next bachelor?

“I’m just getting overwhelming responses to Luke and Chase just from how fans are reacting so those are the frontrunners as of right now. But Robby would be great, I think everyone is so deserving of love. I had such a great group of men,” said Fletcher.

No matter who it is, the couple will “absolutely” be watching next season."

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49b  TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:16 pm

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: I love that Chase is leading the polls. Another favorite of mine getting to be the next lead..crossing my fingers and toes giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck