SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:26 pm

I am so conflicted! First off, I have mad respect for Luke but IMO his serious side and dry humour gets tiring after awhile..I saw that on JoJos face by episode 4 too! I absolutely adore Chase, he has been the most real guy ever to me, however, like others have said, I do not trust TPTB with him... Now as for Robby, seeing his interviews off the show unedited, he is so funny and charming...if they actually gave him a bachelor edit we would be swooning IMO... I just want to have some fun please!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:30 pm

I like Chase and follow him and would support him being the lead.  He uses all media, which is fine because I don't mind seeing him.  He is very entertaining and lovely to look at.   yes

https://www.instagram.com/chase_brody_mcnary/
https://twitter.com/cbmcnary
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:31 pm

I agree Robby would be a fun and witty bachelor but unfortunately I don't think he is in the running based on the edit he got. The edits this season has me scratch

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49b  TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:49 pm

I think Robby's "heartbroken F2" talk with JoJo at ATFR will be his next lead audition. They'll string Robby, Chase and Luke along for a couple weeks before deciding
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:27 pm

They'll string us along with all of the above letting us think Chad got it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Luke is winning this poll in a landslide laugh out loud
So, who do YOU think will be the next Bachelor?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/michelleregna/they-all-look-the-same-tho?utm_term=.ssvg4xyDg#.cy25jqgD5
63%
27.8K votes
Luke

15%
6,599 votes
Chase

11%
4,620 votes
Jordan or Robby (whoever the runner up is)

5%
2,265 votes
Chad

4%
1,689 votes
Someone new!

2%
845 votes
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Luke is the best choice.
If for nothing else... the gentleman in him will be a perfect foil to all the crazies that will come a huntin...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:30 am

This is like Kaitlyn's season for me. I don't dislike any of the guys, but I'm not crazy about any of them either.

Luke and Chase seem to be sincere, but are very monotone for me. I'm sure they not that way IRL, but they are not edited by devils IRL.

Robby just comes across as too fake for my taste. It's like he has been auditioning this whole season. Not to mention, I just can't deal with the bumpit any more.

Maybe I am just too jaded about this show these days, but they seem to have the same types for leads lately...safe and dull. Now if they gave me the Chadbear, I could get excited!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm

@GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @Ladybug82 @Sprite Let's start tweeting for Chad! cheeky TeamChase - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Bear-267

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 25m25 minutes ago
Vote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or @realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:34 pm

So I went UNSPOILED up until a few days ago and didn't follow SM much, except for Snapchat because I could avoid spoilers (no comments were allowed), and I just have to say that I saw Luke and Chase being so multi-dimensional compared to their two-dimensional characters they were edited as. They are both spunky, humorous, extremely family-oriented, grounded in friendships and careers, and adventurous!! And we would be lucky to have either one as the next Bachelor. It's a tough call as I enjoy both of their personal backstories and interested in their next chapters. I think it's Luke's to lose, though...but let the best man win.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 pm

@agentcurls Nice post! IA good summary!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Great feedback @agentcurls  I couldn't agree more.  Following the guys on snapchat has been watching a separate entertaining show.

I think it will be between Luke and Chase and would be happy for either one.  They will have two entirely different seasons.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck