SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Fleiss clue today: Adele and Dylan song lyrics to Make You Feel My Love

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/makeyoufeelmylove.html

My guess is:  "I know you haven't made your mind up yet" -- they are still yanking our chain.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:17 pm

My feeling is they have made their minds up. They are making the viewers think they have not to continue drumming up chatter. This is what they have done in the past.
A contract may not have been signed, but I think TPTB are well aware of who their real choice is, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

^^I agree. But I think they already have it all signed and sealed with Luke. I will be beyond shocked if it's not him. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:46 pm

^ I think so too.  Done deal IMO, just playing around until the official announcement, prob on the last episode of AfterParadise IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:49 pm

No doubt they are trying to keep up the interest and I for one, am tired of the crap! I am to the point that I don't care if it is ChrisM, just announce it or say that it will be announced sometime later.

The clues can be interpreted many different ways, but this last one screams Luke to me. He is definitely more into "feeling" the love than speaking it. He said he wanted the time to be right and for it to be a grand romantic gesture when he said ILY. Even though he did that and danced all around it, he still never said ILY at the time.

Love this song....Dylan has written some incredible songs. So MF gets a point from me for using this song as a clue.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Yea Ben and Chris were announced around Aug 24-26 their years...so should be maybe next Tuesday on After Paradise (aug 23) or aug 30 . jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:07 pm

@Duke702 this is what I suspect.
It does not matter to me who is chosen. I will follow to a certain extent as always. I hope if TPTB choose to take a veteran they use utmost respect if they tackle that issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm not buying MF's clues, I'll stick to what I've seen from Luke's SM. I think it's Luke and he's thrown out there a couple clues that aren't the typical type postings from him, so I'm going to stick with that over MF laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 pm

^^Luke has been radio silent today. He is MIA.  Smiley

ETA: If Luke is the next lead, I hope it is not announced on AfterParadise - awful show. I hope they hold out until CH is available again.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezragirl Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:14 am

I know, I miss him on SM. Just seems odd that he's been completely silent today.

Ezragirl

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am

Looks like he may have had a photoshoot.  This stylist mentions him and Love and Theft.  It's a TN based salon.

The IG pic doesn't show him, just mentions him in the caption and hashtags (in a separate comment).

Lead stylist Jamie on location hair and makeup today for Love and Theft and Luke Pell! by @tangles_salon

Tangles Salon
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezragirl Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 am

Awesome! Thanks for finding and sharing!

Ezragirl

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck