SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:40 am

Thanks @LadyBug82  I was just posting in Luke's thread at the same time.  Maybe she just did Luke's hair today unless he was really at the photo shoot.  We know he is in TN still.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:47 am

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1f44d @MiniDiva I checked here not his thread when I saw the post.  opps!  Wondered how I'd beaten you to post the info.  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698  bestbud!

From the IG post about being on location for Love and Theft and Luke, I'm thinking he was part of the shoot, (just not pictured in the IG post), not just getting his hair done.  But who knows...maybe he'll share later.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:53 am

^^LOL, I lost my first post and had to start again.  That's fine, just stalking sleuthing his activities while he is in the running for the next lead especially during AP night where they would possibly make the announcement.   Hugesmile

He may have been at the photo shoot today hanging out with the guys/crew.

He just posted an IG photo working out which is now in his Fan thread but I think it was taken by his friend/photographer back in Texas.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2m
Today's clue-- Cupid! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2m
Today's clue-- Cupid! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe

Here is another tweet to go with above.  Haven't seen this movie, but the intro says "you have to look beyond the usual suspects"

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
When the meaning of these clues is finally revealed, it will seem like the climactic scene in "Usual Suspects." #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
4:34 PM - 17 Aug 2016
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:48 pm

"The Usual Suspects" is one of my favorite movies!  If you've never seen it, you must!  I believe MF is hinting that TB is right in front of our faces, yet we do not know that he is even being considered. The climatic scene is a total shocker in the movie. I won't say anything else, so as not to give away the movie's plot twists. 

Could the next Bachelor be......CH?   question   Would that play into why he is not hosting AP?

Cupid=Matchmaker....?

Yoda=wise, old, short sage/trainer (somebody else might do better here, cuz I am not a Star Wars buff)

ETA: other clues:

Likes sunrises more than sunsets, and can run a mile in 6 minutes.  Would that apply to CH?

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:57 pm

MiaHawk wrote:"The Usual Suspects" is one of my favorite movies!  If you've never seen it, you must!  I believe MF is hinting that TB is right in front of our faces, yet we do not know that he is even being considered. The climatic scene is a total shocker in the movie. I won't say anything else, so as not to give away the movie's plot twists. 

Could the next Bachelor be......CH?   question   Would that play into why he is not hosting AP?

Cupid=Matchmaker....?

I was thinking CH also when I saw the Cupid clue.  I haven't seen the movie so I didn't know how to fully take the movie clue.    Right in front of our faces and we don't know he is being considered?  Hmmmm.

CH is taping Millionaire in Vegas through Sept 1st.  I am assuming it may be a conflict for him to be on ABC show right now.  

Who knows what Fleiss is up to.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Now that you mention it,

Virginia Adams @DawgFanGinny
@fleissmeister Chris Harrison. Please let it be Chris Harrison

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Aug 13
Mike Fleiss Retweeted Virginia Adams
Talk about a dream season... #TheBachelorMike Fleiss added,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Make you Feel my Love is a song on the soundtrack for the movie "Hope Floats" that was filmed in Smithville, TX.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:19 pm

chi-girl wrote:Make you Feel my Love is a song on the soundtrack for the movie "Hope Floats" that was filmed in Smithville, TX.

Thanks for the reminder. Lovely song!

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Just rewatched Monday's BIP episode just prior to third commercial (that was the clue, right?) and CH comes out to announce it is time for the RC just before they go to commercial break.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Yikes !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck