SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:00 pm

^^Tweeters are saying it is Robby that had that on his Bach application! It appears that is what Robby said:

* Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.

Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Okay so then the clue...

Its right there in front of you...

The Olympics have been right there in front of everyone...(Usual Suspects reference)

and Robby...is an Olympian.

and so the shirt CH wore was it Pink? Robby wore pink shirts a lot (someone has got to remember the CH shirt!)

Last edited by LonesomeLuke on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Robby isn't an Olympian.

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 87b72b10 lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 86669110 lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 pm

I thought Robby's is the one who had the hopeless romantic in his abc bio

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f49b  lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Robby isn't an Olympian.
He made the Olympic trials. Close enough for cryptic carnival game clues!?????

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:

Sure.

But I don't believe the clues mean anything and are supposed to give as an actual clue. MF doesn't roll that way. He just makes up nonsense to get people talking.

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 87b72b10 lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 86669110 lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 pm

From Luke's Bio:

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do?
I'll do anything for love. I'm a trooper/team player.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/luke

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:27 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Okay so then the clue...

Its right there in front of you...

The Olympics have been right there in front of everyone...(Usual Suspects reference)

and Robby...is an Olympian.

and so the shirt CH wore was it Pink? Robby wore pink shirts a lot (someone has got to remember the CH shirt!)
I just rewatched the scene in Monday's BIP prior to the 3rd commercial:  CH is wearing a pink shirt with beige suit. The final words spoken are by Amanda who says "I'm just really confused".....Robby wore pink shirts all the time (my little Spumoni  Smiley ) and at ATFR Robby said he wasn't angry but that he was 'confused'.

In the Usual Suspects movie...the climactic scenes involves one of the usual suspects....Robby is F2, so part of the usual suspects.
In the Usual Suspects movie...the climactic scene involves the usual suspect getting away...Robby was the one who got away metaphorically as the F2 
This, of course, could apply to others as well.

I'm 99% sure that MF is yanking my chain, but I still enjoy the mindgames....until all of my quarters are gone!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Fleiss previously tweeted that maybe he would wait until after the Olympaids to make the announcement.

We have been watching Swimming competition and much coverage in the news.

Robby's ABC bio Occupation: Former Competitive Swimmer

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.

Robby's ABC Bio:  Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
LonesomeLuke wrote:

Sure.

But I don't believe the clues mean anything and are supposed to give as an actual clue. MF doesn't roll that way. He just makes up nonsense to get people talking.

Agreed. All he wants is continual speculation and talk.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Fleiss previously tweeted that maybe he would wait until after the Olympaids to make the announcement.

We have been watching Swimming competition and much coverage in the news.

Robby's ABC bio Occupation: Former Competitive Swimmer

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.

Robby's ABC Bio:  Link
Yes, MF did say he'd wait until after the Olympiads were over....Hmmmm.  Can I just say that I am grinning big over here right now!  I've loving this! Even if it is all just a red herring.  I have a glimmer of hope alive in my heart!  My mind can go in a thousand different directions with these clues. For example, Robby is the oldest of 5 children....Would that make him a Yoda figure? Maaaaaaybe.  And I'm ok with maaaaaybe right now. Maaaaaaybe is better than NO.   lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698

Can somebody post the actual clue from MF twitter for today? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
Today's clue-- on his official Bachelor application, your mystery man called himself a "hopeless romantic." #TheBachelor #WhoWillitbe?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck