SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:45 pm

He said official bio. Maybe we didn't see the guys' complete bios?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:He said official bio. Maybe we didn't see the guys' complete bios?

He said "bachelor" and not bachelorette which is the one we are looking at.

Need to review the clues to see if Robby fits. To me it would fit with him being right in front of us the whole time . (Unusal Suspects).
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Ugh I hope it's not Robby, still think it's Luke though. Robby is so feminine to me. Robby who was trying to pay people to promote him? And all the negative girlfriend stuff in his edit. eek. question

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 pm

I just looked at the ABC bio's, Robby is the only one that said "hopeless romantic" when asked if he considers himself romantic. None of the others come close to that wording.

Daniel's answer was No. laugh out loud

"No, but I can have good manners and do little things which a girl would love."
abc

ETA: did he mean Paradise bio's? Going to look

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:57 pm

I really don't think Fleiss would be that obvious with his clue, that's why I think Luke's answer in his Bio, while more vague applies better :yes:

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Can't be paradise bio's, they just have short descriptions, no questions.

The tweet says Official Bachelor "application".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Did any of these guys actually apply to be the lead Bachelor in any past seasons?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:02 pm

@MiaHawk  you may just get your St. Bernard after all!  :bigsmile:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:03 pm

INterview with Luke...after his exit aka his "bachelor application"

"I could have been more direct about how in love with her I was. Stupid me, I was holding back for that perfect, hopelessly romantic time to say I love you, and I held it too long I guess."
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-luke-pell-talks-jojo-fletcher-breakup-i-still-love-her

Another interview:

After his shocking elimination by JoJo Fletcher on Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette, heartbroken viewers launched a social media campaign for the self-described "hopeless romantic" to get another chance to find love by launching the #LukeForBachelor hashtag
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lukeforbachelor-bachelorettes-luke-pell-says-914446

LOL

Last edited by Duke702 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@MiaHawk  you may just get your St. Bernard after all!  :bigsmile:
:dancingdoggy:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
Today's clue-- on his official Bachelor application, your mystery man called himself a "hopeless romantic." #TheBachelor #WhoWillitbe?
MF put "hopeless romantic" in quotes....as in a direct quote!   Who used those exact words? Yeah, baby!!!!!! :dancingdoggy:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 pm

He said Bachelor application.  We don't see their applications.  I would think any of these guys would put that when applying to a dating show.  And,  all of them showed their romantic side, except for maybe Wells.  Some better than others.

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck